Torn

"YOU ARE NEVER GOING BACK THERE!" Angel yelled a few hours later.

Charlie just walked in and heard Angel shouting, she looked over at Husk who was surrounded by more empty bottles of booze than usual. "Husk? Are you ok?"

"I just found out my goddaughter is a fucking GOD! I'm fan fucking tastic!"

"Oh, you know? That means...." Charlie quickly ran over to where she heard Angel yelling to see him, Alastor, Harmony and Vaggie all there. "What's going on?"

"My daughter still wants to go to that fucking place!" Angel screamed.

"I can't just abbandon Ben and the VKs dad, it's not right." Harmony answered.

"Who fucking cares about right?!" Angel yelled. "That piece of shit who just threw you away is there."

"He's in an island prison that not even I can get into." Harmony pointed out. "I couldn't talk to him even if I want to." Harmony then looked up at Alastor. "Just a few more days, please."

Alastor sighed. "If you promise you are only going there to do your project..."

"ALASTOR! YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" Angel screamed.

Harmony walked over to Angel and took one of his hands. "Daddy, he gave me up and even if by some chance I do meet him I would never just leave you. You two will always be my parents and I'll always come back to you. Just please, I'll lower it to maybe three hours a day. But I can't just leave Auradon, things are going so well and if this is a success, hundreds of innocent kids will be off that prison."

Angel couldn't hold back the tears anymore as he fell down to his knees hugging her close to him. "Please, don't ever leave me."

Harmony hugged him just as he sobbed when he calmed down enough she made him look at her and wiped the tears away with her thumbs. "I swear, there is nothing or no one that will ever take me away from you. I'm yours and Radio Daddy's forever and eternity."

The next day Harmony made it in time to see the big game. She spent most of it texting her still worried mom/dad but she was happy to see Carlos and Jay were welcomed into the team and doing so well. It was the end of the game that made Harmony start to feel a little unsure of things. Ben literally did a song declaring his love for Mal in front of everyone. "As my dad would say...What the fuck?"

When Ben went to ask Mal to his crowning Harmony managed to get a quick look into his eyes to see he was spelled.

Harmony was hiding in the halls to the dorm rooms. When Mal walked over she grabbed Mal by her jacket and slammed her into the wall. "You spelled Ben. How could you after everything he has done for you and the others."

"Harmony wait." Mal held up her hands now in fear, even more scared than she's ever been with her mother.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't burn your body right here and now." Harmony growled now turning red.

"I did it for my mother." Mal said.

Harmony went back to blue and gave Mal a confused look. "What?"

"I need the Fairy Godmother's wand and to do that I needed to get close to Ben, I know it's cruel but I was desperate. If I fail who knows what my mother will do to me."

Harmony let go of Mal and crossed her arms. "Ben already had a girlfriend that didn't give a damn about him he doesn't need another one." Mal was about to say something but Harmony held up her hand stopping her. "You will break this spell, the only reason I'm not gonna do anything to you is because I know what it's like to do anything for someone you love." Harmony then walked away and went to find Ben. She eventually found him in his room.

"Harmony." Ben smiled. "Glad you came to the game, gotta say that was the best one we ever had and Jay and Carlos were amazing and I owe a lot to you. Carlos told me how he feels safe with you and Doug told me how Evie is taking her school work seriously."

"Yeah, look Ben, about the VKs, it's just... well their parents..."

"I know." Ben interrupted her. "Fairy Godmother told me what happened with them when they spoke to their parents."

"They spoke to their parents?" Harmony asked.

"Yeah, and Harmony, now might be a good time to tell you this. Please sit."

Harmony slowly sat down in the chair across from Ben and started to feel nervous. "Is something wrong?"

"I talked to Hades."

"You what?" Harmony gasped.

"Harmony." Ben got up and gently took her hand. "Hades had no idea you existed."

"What?"

"Your mother never told him she was pregnant he had no idea he had a kid this whole time." Ben explained.

Harmony felt her breath start to get faster and she felt sick.

"I can arrange for you to meet him."

"I... I don't know." Harmony choked out.

"It's ok, I get it, it's a big decision. Why don't you sleep on it?" Ben said gently before he walked away.

Harmony quickly teleported to her room in the Hazbin Hotel and fell onto her bed crying. So many things were running through her head. All her life she thought her bio dad didn't want her but it was a lie. She read Hades story, she did want to meet him but she has a home and family right here and after all she promised Angel. She doesn't know what to do, does she keep focus on her project or does she help the VKs free their family and the other prisoners. She sobbed as she walked over to her window seat and looked out at Hell. Would her birth father love her like her adopted dads do? Or would he see her as a disappointed like the other VK's parents did. Growled through her teeth she started to throw her blue fire around while thinking about her options.

Would you take all of my li-li-light away
Or make me shine like fireworks
I, I've been thinking ni-ni-night and day
But, but I just can't find the wordsYou're a mystery daddy
Would you love me or hate me
Are you the one who's been calling me lately
You are the reason I have my fire
I wish the lows were higher
Wish I could stop, stop, stop to save youOh, do I wanna stay or wanna walk out the door
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn
Would you dry my tears or make them pour
Would you show me love or give me war
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, cause right now I'm tornI, I never want to run, run, run away
But, do I crawl into your arms
It, it's like we're starting drama every day
But, sometimes that's my favorite partYou're a mystery daddy
Would you love me or hate me
Are you the one who's been calling me lately
You are the reason I have my fire
I wish the lows were higher
Wish I could stop, stop, stop to save youOh, do I wanna stay or wanna walk out the door
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn
Would you dry my tears or make them pour
Would you show me love or give me war
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, cause right now I'm tornTorn from the pages out of our book
A beautiful tragedy
I'm torn in between earth and hell
'Cause I don't know if I should help you
And I'm happy with my current home and familyOh, do I wanna stay or wanna walk out the door
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn
Would you dry my tears or make them pour
Would you show me love or give me war
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, cause right now I'm torn