Three Dads

The next day Hades woke up in his new bed in his new room. He had to admit that was the best sleep he's had in ages. Getting out of his new king sized bed he went over to the window and opened up the curtains to get a good look at Hell. He saw a lot of freaks of all sizes but it wasn't really anything new to him after all he spent a lot of time on the Island and the Underworld. His new room was perfect too, much better than his cave or his pitch black room in the underworld. That little speed demon also made him some very comfy sleepwear and already his closet was full of clothes just his style.

After changing into his clothes and fixing his hair he walked out of his room and looked across the hall where Harmony's room was. Walking over he knocked on it but got no answer.

"Harmony, you awake?" Hades asked before he slowly opened the door only to see her bed was already made and she wasn't even in the room and the bathroom door was wide open.

Hades knew he shouldn't go in but he wanted to see what else he could find out about his daughter he just found. The room was actually a lot like his own. The walls were painted a light blue, black curtains covered the windows, the floor was a plain blue shag rug, her clothes was completely full of different outfits, and her bed had blue sheets with black pillows and black comforter with a smaller fussy blue blanket laying among them. He saw a desk with a laptop on it and a small tv across from the bed. There wasn't much else in the room except for a few photos of everyone he met in the hotel yesterday on the dresser, he hopes he'll be among them someday. Walking out of the room he also looked at all the other pictures in the halls. Most was of the princess with who he's guessing is her parents. If that fancy dressed man with apples all over his suit is Lucifer then they really under sold him.

"Good morning Mr. Hades."

Hades looked down to see Nifty was next to him giving him a creepy look.

"Hi, have you seen Harmony?" Hades asked.

"Yep, she's outside on the front porch." Nifty nodded her head up and now fast.

"Ok, thanks." Hades said as he went over to the elevator and rode down to the lobby where he saw Husk asleep on the desk surrounded by empty beer bottles.

"Can't believe that's my child's godfather." Hades mumbled as he walked past the booze-soaked cat to go out the front porch but he didn't see Harmony.

"Harmony?" Hades called out.

"Hi." Harmony was now hanging upside down in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Hades asked.

"Warming up, it's almost time for my practice." Harmony explained as she unhooked her knees and flipped landing right in front of him.

"Practice for what?" Hades asked.

"You know how I had a giant monster attack that dragon yesterday?" Harmony asked.

"Yeah."

"That."

"Ok I have another question for you." Hades said.

"Yeah?"

"Where's your shirt?"

Harmony was wearing her usual high boots over black leggings but for a top all she had was a black sports bra on.

"You'll understand in a few minutes dad." Harmony assured him.

Hades froze for a moment. "You called me dad."

"Well you are my dad aren't you?" Harmony said.

"Well yeah, but I didn't think you'd call me that." Hades admitted. "Won't your adopted family not like that?"

Angel and Alastor then walked out with a waterbottle full of what looked like tomato juice.

"Ready sweetie?" Angel asked.

Nodding her head Harmony took the bottle from them and chugged down the whole thing.

"What is that?" Hades asked.

"It's a mix of mine and Angel's blood." Alastor answered.

"WHAT?!" Hades shouted. "You're giving her blood!"

"Yep, watch." Angel grinned as Harmony finished and right away started to change.

Harmony suddenly got at least two feet taller, her face went back to that freaky face Hades saw yesterday and he also now understood why Harmony didn't put on a top because four extra arms grew out of her sides.

Hades didn't really see what happened next because he fainted.