Alone With The Radio Demon

When Hades opened his eyes he saw he was on the couch in the lobby of the hotel.

"Ya know, if you're gonna stay in Hell ya gotta get use to seeing some pretty freaky shit."

Hades looked to see Angel was sitting on a chair right next to him. "What happened?"

"Well after you saw my baby turn into her demon form ya freaked the fuck out and dropped on your ass into the yard." Angel said.

"Do you have to talk like that?" Hades groaned.

"What you never swear? Who are you? Charlie?" Angel chuckled. "Ya live in an island full of bad guys."

"None of them talk like you though." Hades sat up. "Do you talk to Harmony like that?"

"Harmony is fine with it." Angel shrugged. "She does it sometimes but never in front of Al."

"So she drinks blood and she turns into a demon?" Hades asked.

"No, just demon blood and she doesn't turn into a demon she just gets the demons powers for a short amount of time." Angel explained. "Probably would do the same for you to."

"Think I just threw up in my mouth." Hades groaned. "How long was I out?"

"Like half an hour." Angel said. "Ya scared her you know, she was really worried."

"Where is she?" Hades asked.

"She went to go terrify the city with Al." Angel then sat next to him. "Here, this is the very first picture I took of her."

Hades looked to see Harmony as a new born. "Wish I was there."

"I'm sorry you had to find out the way you did." Angel said.

"Maybe it was for the best." Hades said. "No kid should grow up on that island and I probably wouldn't have been that great of a dad."

"Well ya could have fooled me, you've only known her for what? A day and already I can tell ya care about her." Angel said.

The door then opened and Harmony walked in clearly tired.

Angel sat up in his chair and opened his arms as Harmony walked over.

"Is she ok?" Hades asked.

"She used too much of her powers it makes her feel a little drained." Alastor explained as he watches Harmony get on Angel's lap.

"What are you..." Hades was cut off when Angel opened up his coat showing his very big pillow-like chest.

"Here you go sweetie." Angel smiled as Harmony slammed her face right into them. Angel stroked her hair and Alastor watched fondly.

"I'm gonna take her upstairs." Angel said as he lifted her up and headed for the elevator.

Hades was now sitting there awkwardly with Alastor staring at him with that very creepy smile.

"You know." Alastor finally said. "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

"Your wife or husband or whatever is hardly ever dressed from what I've seen." Hades said.

"Ah yes, Angel does prefer the revealing attire."

"How did a guy like you end up marrying a guy like that?" Hades asked.

"Well Angel did catch my interest the first day I met him. In fact he was the very first demon ever to not be afraid of me. Most shake in fear, stutter or try to run but Angel, he did none of that. He just sat there and smiled while I walked over. I was just put in charge of this hotel and Charlie had no staff besides that bigmouth girlfriend of her. Angel was here so I walked up to him and asked. 'And what can you do my effeminate fellow?' Lets just say he was the first ever to shock me into silence."

"I can only imagine what he said." Hades shook his head in disgust.

"Yes, I'm sure he'll tell you if you ask. Anyway he was the first to check into this hotel in fact he was the only one in this hotel. He was always flirting with me, Charlie asked me to keep an eye on him but I just couldn't with his foul mouth."

"I've noticed." Hades agreed.

"But one day he got out, snuck right pass us all. To this day I still don't know but we went after him before he gave the hotel more bad publicity again. He was in a turf war with this friend of his."

"And?"

"And he was magnificent." Alastor sighed in lust. "The blood he was spilling, the chaos around him, the sound of screams being a distant sound over his insane laughter."

"Well that's just terrifying." Hades said.

"He kept making me flustered, writing his notes, blowing me kisses, and all that romantic stuff I'm not at all familiar with til finally I had enough and I let him kiss me. I finally asked him out, we went on a few dates and after that got married."

"Opposites attract I suppose." Hades nodded.