Chapter Fifty "It's already over."

Chapter Fifty (The Finale)

Chapter Song: Already Over - Red

Austin's Point of View

We were back to where we were a few months back. It was the night Tyler died. I was trying to come up with something to say quickly.

"Why are you so afraid to kill me?"

Dean furrows his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"If you wanted me dead you would've killed me months ago. Why haven't you done it yet?"

"It wasn't the right time."

I slowly got up from off the ground, my hands up and my gun on the floor. Everyone's eyes shifted towards mine, ready to fire.

"Bullshit. You've had me in position twice and you ran away. You always ran away."

"I was out getting more people from different places."

"Is that how you lost the first time? You ran away and just now want to come back and kill me? What's the deal?"

His face started to turn a dark red in anger and frustration. "Nothing is the deal! My business has nothing to do with you."

"Well if you're the big guy, then pull the trigger."

"Pardon?"

I stared him dead in the eye. "Prove me wrong and shoot me dead right now. That's all you wanted right? Why not just do it now and get it over with."

Dean grabbed his gun and pointed it at my heart, licking his lips.

"Do it now Dean, pull the trigger."

In the silent room you could hear the gun cock. He placed a finger by the trigger and the other on the handle.

"That's it, now shoot me." I opened my arms out wide.

Beads of sweat started to form on the top of his forehead, dripping down.

"Fucking shoot me."

Dean just looked at his finger placed on the trigger. He didn't move a muscle.

"Pull the trigger!" I yelled.

2 minutes passed and he still hasn't killed me yet.

"Pull the fucking trigger Dean!"

Not another move. He was trembling.

"Do it now!"

He dropped his gun and looked over at Derek.

I laughed at him inside my head. "You're scared. You know that I'm stronger, that's why you always ran away." I placed my arms back down to my sides. "Every single back up that you had, we killed. We traced your ass over here and killed even more of your guys. You're so fucking weak and you won't admit it."

"You have no idea what you're talking about."

Out of nowhere Kyle came running in with his gun up. "Connors dead, burnt to crisps." He smirked at Dean. "You're more than welcome to go see his ashes and pay your respects." He said sarcastically.

I looked over at Dean who was furious. "Another one dead. The bastard that kidnapped my girlfriend is dead. One less that you have. It's five against three so far. I just proved you wrong."

"Fine you want a real fight? All of us, let's go right now. I will have no problem killing all of you right now."

I smiled and picked up my gun.