Chapter Forty Four "Go get him."

Dedicated to Austinmandmagcon

Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Song: Love Is Just A Way To Die - I Am Strikes

Elena's Point of View

I set the letter down and cried. I cried hugging the picture of us to my chest. I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I could get there by tomorrow night.

I walked over to my school bag and flipped it over, dumping everything out. I started to put clothes in it for the few days I was planning on leaving for. Nothing was here for me anyways.

Everything is out in Georgia, my everything at least.

I'm so sick of being walked away from and neglected. I've been treated like shit my whole life. I'm making sure I'm not losing another important person in my life. I'm going to run back to him.

When I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and looked over my clock to check the time. It was 7:20 in the morning. I threw my blankets off my body and instantly hot ready to leave. I could tell my Grandparents are downstairs because I could smell the breakfast my Grandma was making for my Grandpa.

Today was Thursday so they would just assume that I was going to go to school. I made my way down the stairs, making sure I had everything I needed for the next few days.

I kissed my grandparents on the cheek. "Have a good day at school honey."

I smiled and waved bye with my car keys still in my hand. I got into my car making sure I even had money for gas, that was very important. I grabbed the map that Alex left me from my back pocket. I picked up my phone and put in my destination, which was Decatur, Georgia. Once I had everything set the gps started talking about directions and soon I was on my way.

-

Halfway through my drive I had to stop at a gas station off of the highway. I have been driving for about 5 hours now and it was 12 pm. While I was pumping $70 of gas into my car, my phone started to ring.

"Elena, are you at where I think you are?" Sarah said frantically through the phone.

"What did I tell you just last night? Of course I was going to go through with it."

"You were drunk, I just assumed you would've forgotten about everything that happened."

"I would never forget about the one person I truly love. Why are you so concerned anyways?"

"I just don't want you to get your heart broken again. I don't want you to go back to him for nothing!"

I took the pump out of the gas tank and paid. "It won't be for nothing, I know him. He has to take me back. What we had was something no one will ever have."

The line was quiet for a few seconds. "What makes you think that?"

"There was a letter he left me. It left me speechless Sarah. It was the words and so much emotion that was just put into a plain sheet of paper. The letter was just so sentimental, he says he needs to leave me but we can't just end things like we did."

"You're so crazy in love with him aren't you?"

I laughed at myself. "Yes, I do. I really do."

"Go get him."

"I will."

We hung up and I was on the road again for another 4 hours.

-

I made it. I was here and I was determined. It was 4 pm and I found the closest hotel there was. I made it into my room and the first person I called was Alex.

"Hello? Elena! I'm so glad to hear from you."

"I'm here right now."

"You made it! Oh thank god!" I could hear the excitement and the relief I his voice.

"Where are you guys at? Most importantly where is Austin at?"

"There's a rented house here. It's on 129th Street. You can't miss it, it's literally the only house on that street." He laughed. "Austin has been so tense since we got here. You can come now if you want. I'll take the other guys out."

"Yes please. I'm on my way now."

"I really hope you two work it out."

I sighed. "I hope so too."

When I found out what street he was in I ran out to my car for dear life. I sped down the streets to try and get to that one single house on the road that I couldn't miss. I made a left turn at an intersection and looked left and right for the house.

On the corner of my eye I spotted it. It was a little run down but it was just perfect for just them. They didn't need anything big or fancy.

I turned my car into the gravel driveway, my heart pounding and my hands sweating. My hands can't get all sweaty, not now! I know there wasn't anyone else home because the SUV wasn't parked her like it would normally be. Alex did do what because he was going to.

I made my way up to the door and hit the doorbell. I was feeling do many emotions right now, I felt like I was going to explode. It didn't that long for a silhouette to walk past the window and to the door. That made me even more nervous.

The door opened and there I saw the same face that I've been missing this whole time. It seemed like I haven't seen him in ages.

"Elena?"

//

Darn yes I left off there suckers!!!

Hey if I made an 8 tracks playlist would y'all listen yes or no??

Sorry for making you guys cry for the past 3 chapters...that's kind of my goal. Lol kidding!!! But I'm glad because that means it's very emotional and that takes talent for an author to actually make people cry! I'm honored for all the wonderful writing comments I'm getting, keep commenting!

Love you all!!! Xxxx

-Hannah