🈶One-Shot #22//Meeting an old "friend"🈶

"I don't know, Xavier.." Charlie whispered "well this is a short way to home.. right..?" Xavier asked Charlie but still sounded unsure about this "l-let's just go.." Charlie said, sounding quite scared, both of them walked in the dark alley way, they continued walked for 15 minutes until they heard a familiar-sounding voice behind them "hello PZ34 and hello PZ8" the male voice sinisterly greeted them "oh no.." Charlie muttered to Xavier, knowing who that is "s-s^it..!" Xavier cussed underneath his breath, they both slowly turned around to see who it was "miss me?" the man said with a sinister wink and smile "PZ343?!" they both yelled, shocked "the one and only" he said, sinisterly

!" Xavier cussed underneath his breath, they both slowly turned around to see who it was "miss me?" the man said with a sinister wink and smile "PZ343?!" they both yelled, shocked "the one and only" he said, sinisterly

Full Name: Archer
PZ Code-Name: PZ343
Age: 28
Gender: Male/boy
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human

•VERY Sinister
•Has a history with Charlie and Xavier back in the GKC school.
•Was Xavier and Charlie's private teacher(or master. Somethin like that?) back in GKC.
•Even sinister around Charlie Xavier when he was teaching them.
•PZ220(Amber)'s older brother.
•Secretly has a crush on PZ16(Jade) but doesn't simp and hides it really well.
•PZ666(Alastor)'s best friend.
•PZ666(Alastor) is unaware of his romantic feelings for PZ16(Jade)
•HATES HAIDYN(because he thinks Haidyn is stealing PZ16's attention -sigh-)
•Is not a PZ Pervert.
•Favourite people to kidnap:
The Starshines
(WIP)

"O-oh my god.." Charlie whispered, sounding afraid, taking few steps backs, hiding behind Xavier, Xavier had an angered face on, his arm out to protect Charlie "what the hell do you want with us?!" Xavier exclaimed, angrily at PZ343 "just making sure how my little buddies are doing" he told them sinisterly causing the children to cringe-out "we were never friends! Get your facts right!" -_- Xavier exclaimed, anger boiling inside of him.

"Looks like I have to do this" he said before grabbing some tape, launching himself on the children and taping them on the ground and taping their mouths too, they were both muffling, Charlie had tears in the corner of her eyes "oh don't worry you two" he told them, sinisterly "you-" he said but was cut off by a gun shot in the air, he turned to see Wayne and Lucy, both looking really pissed-off, he stood up, quickly, sinisterly smiling at them "let. Them. Go.." Lucy darkly said, her face angered "what are you gonna do about it Lucy YouTube Stars?" he asked her, sinisterly, Lucy growled before launching herself on PZ343 and beating him up "LUCY!" Wayne yelled, he put his gun in his pockets before running after and putting his hands around her waist "LET GO OF ME WAYNE! HE NEEDS THIS!" Lucy furiously yelled, PZ343 was knocked out on the ground "just relax and take few deep breaths" Wayne gently told her, Lucy listened to Wayne's advice and did that, she released herself from his tight grip, both Wayne and Lucy walked over to Charlie and Xavier and untied them, they both helped them up "let's get you home you two" Wayne said, smiling at them, Charlie blushed at Wayne's smile but smiled and nodded.

The children ran off and went to their homes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________