💛One-Shot #2//PZ200 and PZ187 stole the DeLorean keys💛

Summary: PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce) stole the DeLorean keys..

Soooo.. this was like when Aidan was a PZ member or maybe it's the hacker au where our young heroes are now PZ members.

Bunch of the hackers ran, they stopped for a bit, huffing heavily "for now we're you two here!" PZ44 yelled at PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce) "why?" :( they both asked in a depressed voice "because you two literally tried to seduce PZ4 and Vy Qwaint at distracting them" -_- PZ101(Vivian) said "oh-" 0.0 PZ187(Bryce) said "but we got something" >:3 PZ200(Aidan) said, getting something out of his pockets "and the tea is hot!" :3 PZ200(Aidan) happily exclaimed "how can this be-" PZ6 asked, cringed-out when PZ200(Aidan) brought the DeLorean keys out, the hackers all had shocked and astonished facial expressions on "HOW THE-?!" PZ301 yelled "we just did the usual" :3😌 PZ187(Bryce) said in confidence.

"That's good. But-" PZ11 said only to look around to see PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187 nowhere "WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO?!" PZ11 yelled "they must of ran off somewhere" -_- PZ261(Aurora) said, annoyed then they heard driving, the hackers looked behind to see the boys in the DeLorean. "This will be so cool!" :3 PZ187(Bryce) happily exclaimed, in the passenger seat "it sure will!" :3 PZ200(Aidan) cried in excitement then they drove the DeLorean. "UGHHHH- THOSE TWO!" PZ101(Vivian) yelled, angrily "ugh. Let's go catch them" -_- PZ301 said, annoyed. The hackers all went inside a car and drove off to get PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce)

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________

A/N:
Hey guys. Do you have any requests in mind? If so. Can you please post them in the comments? :3