❄️Shorts #5//Eliza and the music club at the park❄️

Eliza and the music club(only Luke, Zander, Hailey, Sean, Milly and Jake) were at the park, practicing for the upcoming music concert "you did great, guys!" Eliza happily exclaimed, holding her clipboard "thanks Eliza" Sean smiled at her compliment. "Hello Eliza Youtube Specials" a male and sinister voice greeted her from behind her "oh gawd-" -_- Eliza said, knowing that voice, she turned to see her least favourite person.. PZ645 "hello b^tch" :) Eliza greeted him "I wanna fight you" >:3 PZ645 dared "challenge accepted" >:3 Eliza said "Eliza.. your not-" -_- Jake said only to be cut off by his cousin "Yep! Me and this guy have a history" >:3 Eliza said "I-.. okay.." 0-0 Hailey said.

She turned to PZ645 who had his attention towards something(or should I say someone) "there's my lady there~" PZ645 said, smirking "the girl with pink hair who's wearing a mask?" Jake asked "you shut your dirty mouth! She's da best" >:( PZ645 exclaimed "well see you later, Elizabeth" PZ645 sinisterly told Eliza before running off "what the heck was all that about-?" Milly asked, cringed-out "imma follow him" :) Eliza said before running off, the music club ran behind her.

Eliza stopped running and squatted down, so did the music club. "Hey baby~" PZ645 greeted Hacker Girl in his flirty voice "f^ck off PZ645" -_- Hacker Girl said, disgusted "b-but babe-" D: PZ645 said, heart-broken by this "I said f^ck off" Hacker girl said, lifting her middle finger at PZ645. PZ645 just sunked on the ground and cried. "Hah! Serves that b^tch right" 😌-_- Eliza said "I thought Jake was the worst simp-" Zander said, cringed-out "HEY!" >:( Jake yelled, offended by Zander's comment.

'WeLp.. there's a lot of simps in PZ..' -_- Eliza thought to herself.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________