⬛️One-Shot #20//PZ2 and PZ Fünf joining PZ493(Lulu) in school⬛️

Summary:
PZ2 and PZ Fünf wanna be spending some time with their friend, PZ493(Lulu)... 0w0 (this was before the music club, Daisy and Elliot discovered Project Zorgo)

(This is kinda old-. I left this one-shot since-.. I'm not too sure. -_-

****

Lulu was in her class, silently doing some work, her eyes darted down on her sheet, writing. She heard the door open "hallo!" a familiar and Male exclaimed, entering the classroom then was also mumbling from another person as well 'oh f^ck-' Lulu thought to herself, knowing who those two are, she looked up to see PZ Fünf and PZ2 'WHY ARE THEY HERE?! IT'S SCHOOL HOURS..?!?!?!' Lulu's thoughts were racing in her mind. "Are you the new teachers..?" the teacher asked them "yep!" :3 PZ Fünf happily exclaimed, PZ2 mumbled in response, 'now, I'm scared..' 0-0 Lulu thought.

****

After class was finished, Lulu was packing her stuff "hey PZ493!" ^w^ PZ Fünf exclaimed, happily "I-.. why are you two doing here-?" Lulu asked the hackers, cringed-out "to hangout with our favourite waifu!" :3 PZ Fünf exaimed, PZ2 clapped, they both Lulu(PZ2 just hugged her legs) "-sigh- okay. But call me by my real name when I'm in school.. got it..?" Lulu asked them "YES MA'AM!" PZ Fünf yelled, Lulu just slyly smiled at them before heading to the door to get out of the classroom, she entered the music room "hey Lulu!" Jake greeted her "hey Jake" :3 Lulu said "couple or what?" *insert leny face* "I-" 0-0 they both said, awkwardly "I don't meant to be rude.. but why are you two wearing masks..?" Zander proceeded to ask them "because we're in PROJECT ZORGO!" :) PZ Fünf exclaimed "I- okay.." Zander said, cringed out by PZ Fünf's reply.

PZ2 jumped over to Zander, saying some things that no one(except PZ Fünf and Lulu) could understand "what's he saying?" Milly asked, looking at Lulu "he's saying he wants to play on your piano.. Zander.." Lulu replied, awkwardly, Zander eye-widen at the thought of that "NO WAY!" Zander yelled, PZ2 instantly got angered by Zander's response before attacking his legs "tf-?" •_• Sean said, awkwardly "PZ2 is angry that he won't play on the piano.." -_- Lulu said, she walked over to the piano, grabbed it and placed it on the ground "PZ2!" Lulu yelled, PZ2 turned and felt joy rising inside of him, he stopped attacking Zander and started playing on the piano "that.. that was horrible performance.." -_- Zander said "DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MAH BEST FRIEND!" >:( PZ Fünf yelled "oh f^ck-" Lulu said, PZ Fünf ran over to Zander and started attacking him.

Lilliana, Nora and Levi chatted, happily, entering the club, PZ Fünf stopped attacking Zander before looking at the trio "HEY NORA MOONLIGHT! LILLIANA MUSICALS! LEVI LIFESTYLE WEEKS!" :3 PZ Fünf yelled "oh f^ck-" the trio said before running off "I-.. what was all that about..?" Sean asked, awkwardly "I-I don't know.. but, they need to get back soon" Hailey said with a stern voice-tone.

_____________________________________
(Unfinished)