Chapter 15

Laura's Pov

So today is the day of my gender reveal. I had my appointment a few days ago and Tab went with us so the doctor could hand her the envelope with the gender.

I honestly have no clue what we're having, but I'm so excited to find out. We're actually doing the gender reveal at Ki and I's new house.

We're all moved in and it truly feels like home. When Ki and I moved out, the guys decided to end O2L. Connor was leaving and they just felt it was right to all leave and do their own things.

Honestly, I was a little upset about it because I loved watching the boys make videos, but I know this is good for them.

I am now 18 weeks along in my pregnancy. I can't wait to find out what we're having. Deep down, I'm hoping it's a boy because I've always wanted a boy first, but I'd be happy with either gender.

The gender reveal is at 4 and it's currently 11. Tab is gonna be over at 1 to get things set up, but she won't let me or Ki help because she doesn't want any part of the surprise to be ruined.

I'm currently laying on the couch with Ki watching a movie. My doctor said that my stress levels were a little high, so Ki is making sure I'm always relaxed.

He's already such a good dad to our baby, even though he or she isn't born yet. Ki kissed the top of my head and said, "Are you getting excited baby?"

"I've been excited since we had our appointment." "Tab has a great gender reveal planned."

"Do you already know about it?" "No. Jc's been telling me. He's been helping Tab plan things."

"Promise?" "Yes babe. Trust me, if I already knew, you would already know."

"I'm just ready to find out what we're having." "Only a few more hours baby."

"Too long." He kissed the top of my head and said, "You're so cute."

"Don't baby me." "Too bad. I'm going to. You're just so cute baby."

"Yeah yeah."

Soon Tab was there and Ki was helping her get things set up in the backyard. While they were setting things up for the party, I went upstairs and got ready.

I took a quick shower then got out and dried off. I put on one of Ki's shirts and a pair of athletic shorts.

I went over to my vanity and dried and curled my hair. I did my makeup and then went in my closet. I got dressed and put on my shoes.

Once I was ready, I went downstairs and Ki pulled me in his arms

Once I was ready, I went downstairs and Ki pulled me in his arms. He said, "You look absolutely gorgeous baby girl."

I kissed him and said, "Thank you baby." "Tab is almost finished setting everything up and the guests should be getting here soon."

"I can't believe we're really finding out what we're having." "I know baby. It's exciting. What do you think it's gonna be?"

"I mean. I'm kind of hoping for a boy, but I'll be happy no matter the gender." "I'm hoping for a boy too. I just wanna start off with a little man to protect all of his younger sisters."

Soon everyone was there and it was time to do the reveal. Everyone went out to the backyard and Tab explained how everything was gonna work.

Somehow she had rigged a box to pop open with balloons and powder that will reveal the gender. We did the countdown and the box bursted open with blue powder and balloons that spelled out 'boy.'

I jumped in Kian's arms and said, "We're having a baby boy." He kissed me and said, "I know baby. A little man to protect all of his future siblings."

The party lasted for a few more hours and soon everyone was gone and everything was cleaned up. Ki pulled me down on the couch and said, "So baby. Just a few more months and our little man will be here. I guess we're gonna have to get working on the nursery."

"We've got time baby. We still have 22 weeks." "22 weeks will fly by."

"I know. But there's no need to go rushing into buying things for little man." "I know that babe. But I want to make sure we're ready if he decides to make an early appearance."

"Let's not talk about him making an early appearance. I want him to come out once he's fully developed." "I know baby. But we need to at least have awareness that it could happen."

"I know. But I just don't want to talk about it." "Okay baby. We won't talk about it."

After a little bit, we went upstairs and got ready for bed. I laid in bed next to Kian and he pulled me into his arms.

"I love you babe." "I love you too baby girl, and our little man."