Chapter 1

Laura's Pov

Hi guys. I am Laura Westerfield. I am 22 years old. I have the most amazing little brother in the world. His name is Conner and he is 14. He is my ride or die. Me and him have always been close. I love him to death.

My best friend is Connor Franta. Yes, the Connor Franta of O2L. I am going to be part of the O2L crew. I am going to make videos on Sundays. Trevor is kinda on probation. Probation in the O2L house means pranks for a week. Now I get to join the fun.

I am currently in a relationship with Kian Lawley. We have been dating for 7 years. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I move into the O2L house I am sharing a room with him. I am so happy. I am moving in today. But anyways I woke up to Conner jumping on my bed.

I put my glasses on and said, "Hey. Why are you jumping on me?" "Because I want you to wake up so I can spend time with you before you leave."

"Bro. I will only be 5 minutes away. 20 if you walk. It's not like I'm leaving forever. You know I will always wanna hang with my little bro." "I know but still."

"You'll be fine. How bout this? I will pick you up on days approved by the rents and you can spend that day with me after school and you can come over every other weekend. Sound good?" "Sounds perfect."

"Now let me get ready." "But I want breakfast."

"Alright. I will make you breakfast and then I will get ready." "Yay."

We went downstairs and made breakfast. I gave him his plate and went upstairs. I took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my head and body. I picked out my white booty shorts and my black tank top that says, "Back off Kian's mine!" It was my 1 year anniversary present from Kian.

After I got dressed I dried my hair and left it in its natural wave. I put in my contacts and put on my makeup. I was ready to leave. It is currently 11am. Kian is coming to pick me up at 12. I packed up the last of my stuff into boxes. Most of my stuff is already there. I got a text from Kian.

From: Baby💞💖💕💘💋😍

Hey gorgeous. I will be over there in 10. Love you bunches💋💞😍😘💖

I put my phone in my pocket and carried the rest of my stuff downstairs. I put the boxes down and sat down on the couch. Conner came and sat next to me. He said, "Can I go with you?"

"No bubby. I wish you could. But you can visit a lot. And I will talk to you all the time. You're always gonna be my little man." "Promise?"

"I promise." He hugged me. Then the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. It was Kian.

I jumped into his arms and screamed, "Kian!" "Hey baby girl."

I kissed his cheek as he set me down. I went over to Conner and said, "Alright baby boy. I'm leaving. Tell mama I said I love her. I love you baby boy. Be good alright?" "Alright. I love you too. Bye!"

I grabbed my stuff and me and Kian left. Once we pulled out of the driveway Kian said, "You gonna be okay babe?"

"Yeah. I'm just gonna miss him." "I know you're gonna miss him, but you'll see him like everyday."

"I know. But I love hanging out with him." "Babe. It'll be fine."

I nodded and we were at the house. He kissed my cheek and said, "Ready babe?"

"Yeah." We got out of the car and got my stuff. We walked in the house and up to my room. Everyone else is probably at Taco Bell or Starbucks. I sat down on the bed. It's gonna be different here.