Chapter 2

Laura's Pov

I went into Starbucks while he went to get the tacos. I ordered everyone's drinks. A guy came up to me and said, "Hey gorgeous. Wanna go back to my place?"

"Hey. Read the shirt! I'm taken!" "Doesn't bother me!"

"Get the fuck away from me." "You little slut. I just want to fuck you right here."

"Go away you pig!" He slapped me and said, "Don't you call me a pig!"

"Someone get him away from me!""No one's gonna help you sweetheart."

Then someone tapped his shoulder and punched him in the face. It was Trevor. He said, "Stay away from her, you dick!"

I hugged him and said, "Thank you Trevy." "Anything for you sugar."

We got the drinks and rode home. Before we went inside Trevor said, "Laura. You have a bruise on your face."

"I'm not surprised that guy slapped me pretty hard." He rubbed it with his finger, making me wince at the touch. He said, "It hurts that bad?"

"Yeah." "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." "Laura."

"Just forget about it." He shook his head and we walked inside.

I said, "Foods here." All the guys ran into the kitchen. I gave them all their stuff. We went and sat in the living room. I sat with my bruised cheek facing Trevor with Kian on my other side.

After we ate, we decided to watch movies. We watched scary movies. I don't really get scared. I don't know why. But Kian always does and I must say it is so freaking adorable when he gets scared.

After we were about an hour into the movie Kian was buried in my chest. Yeah, I know kind of a weird sentence. He was so scared. It was so freaking cute. I kissed the top of his head.

By the end of the first movie, Kian and Jc were asleep. Ricky put in the second movie. Trevor started dozing off during the first 20 minutes. By the middle of it he was asleep. Me and Connor were the only ones awake. Prank time.

I carefully removed Kian from me and I went over to Connor. We got our cameras and went outside. We started a vlog.

"Hey guys. Laura here. So Kian, Ricky, Trevor, Jc, and Sam all fell asleep. Me and Connor are gonna prank them." Connor said, "We are going to scare them. This is one of our favorite pranks. We like to fake that there is a fire. It literally scares the shit out of them!"

"Let's do it." We walked in the house quietly. We screamed, "FIRE!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shot up! They all ran outside. We ran outside with them with our cameras. Kian said, "Why do y'all have your cameras?"

"Duh! Save the cameras." Ricky said, "I don't see any fire!"

"Well of course you don't. There isn't one. By the way. Nice wet pants." He covered his crotch with his hands and said, "Turn off the cameras!"

"Nope. This is comedy gold baby." "Laura!"

"Sorry." Kian said, "Babe turn off the camera. Don't you think it's embarrassing enough that he wet his pants?"

"Haha. Yeah. I guess." I turned off my camera as did Connor. Kian said, "Was that really necessary?"

"Well duh." "Babe."

"Hey. I had to do it." He rolled his eyes and walked back into the house. Trevor came over to me and said, "How has no one seen your bruise?"

"No idea." I went back in the house and went to Kian and I's room. I got on my laptop and checked twitter. I had a bunch of hate. Oh no biggie. I got cold so I put on my "Kian's babe" sweatshirt.