Chapter 19

Laura's Pov

Things have been a little hectic the past few days. We've had a lot of people coming in and out of the house to meet Colton. We've also been getting nonstop emails saying we have packages, which means the fans have sent a lot of gifts.

Jc has been staying with us the past few days because he's trying to make sure me and Kian don't go insane due to lack of sleep. Overall, Colton is a great baby, but he doesn't stay asleep long at night.

Today we're going out to lunch with Kian's family, and giving Jc a break from being on babysitter duty. Kian and I have been doing a lot of "photo shoots" with Colton lately, so of course, as soon as we were leaving, Ki wanted to do a "photo shoot."

After we finished taking pictures, I decided to post one to instagram.

@laurarenee: My boys are so cute! The amount of "photo shoots" Kian has wanted to do since Colton was born is wild

@laurarenee: My boys are so cute! The amount of "photo shoots" Kian has wanted to do since Colton was born is wild. We're going out to have lunch with Ki's family and he insisted that I take some cute pictures before we leave. So, enjoy my idiotic husband holding our precious baby boy. I love you both so much @kianlawley @coltonlawl (yes, you read that right, Colton officially has an instagram, so like, go drop a follow)

Once I posted the picture, we got Colton's carseat in its holder and then we both got in the car and started driving to the restaurant. After around 20 minutes, we pulled into the restaurant and I got Colton out of the car and covered his carrier so that the germs couldn't get in.

I grabbed the diaper bag and we went inside. We were the first one's there so we got a table and waited for everyone to show up.

After a few minutes everyone was there and we were really enjoying our time together. Once we finished eating, we all parted ways.

Ki and I went home and I placed Colton in his swing so he could take a nap. I was about to start cleaning, but Ki pulled me down in his lap.

"Babe. What are you doing?" "I wanna cuddle with my baby girl."

"Ki. I need to get the house cleaned up." "Can't you stop being supermom for five seconds?"

"No. I like for the house to be clean, especially since I know the boys are gonna start coming over all the time again. Now keep an eye on Colton, I'm gonna go get the man cave cleaned up." "No. We don't like it clean."

I rolled my eyes and said, "I don't care." I got off of his lap and went down to the basement.

I started getting things cleaned up, and once everything was nice and clean, I went back upstairs. I took the trash out and then started to get the kitchen cleaned up.

Once the kitchen was clean and everything was put away, I started to get the living room cleaned up. Ki said, "Babe. Why do you have to clean everything at once?"

"I just want the house to be clean Ki. Is that a problem?" "No. It's not. But it doesn't have to be spotless all the time."

"Kian." "Laura. I'm serious. I don't want you overworking yourself. You're only a little over a week postpartum. You're supposed to be lounging around."