Chapter 12

Laura's Pov

He picked up one of the tests and we both looked at it. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said, "You're pregnant baby."

"I know." He wiped the tears from my eyes and said, "Are these happy tears?"

"Of course baby." He put his hands on my stomach and said, "Our baby's in there. Our own flesh and blood. We made that."

I kissed him and said, "We did." I wiped his tears away and he said, "When do you wanna tell the guys?"

"We can tell them now. I'm sure they're waiting for us to tell them." He nodded and I got off the counter.

We went in our room and opened the door and all the boys fell in the room. Sam said, "So? Is there gonna be a baby?"

"Did you already hear?" "No. You guys were too far from the door."

Ki rolled his eyes and said, "Yes. There's gonna be a baby." Jc said, "HELL YEAH! I'm gonna be an uncle."

Sam said, "Yay! A baby!" Ki said, "Y'all are children. We also have some other news."

Ricky looked over at me and said, "You're moving out aren't you?" I said, "Maybe."

Ki said, "Yeah. We're moving out." Sam said, "What? Why?"

I said, "Because we need a place of our own. We're starting a family." "But it won't be the same without you two."

Ki said, "We're literally moving five minutes away. You'll be fine." I said, "Don't y'all worry. We'll be over here a lot."

Sam said, "It's not fair. I don't want you to leave." I said, "Sam. We're five minutes away. You'll be fine."

"When are you guys moving?" I looked at Ki and he said, "Probably within the next week. We have the keys. We just need to get some furniture and move our stuff in."

Jc said, "Can we at least go see the house?" Ki said, "Sure. Cmon. We'll let y'all look around at it." We went downstairs and went out to the cars.

We drove to the new house and Ki said, "This is our new house." Jc said, "It's fucking huge."

I said, "It's not that big." Sam said, "Yes it is. But I get it. You want a big family. Your house kind of has to be big."

We went inside and showed the boys around. Ricky said, "This is a gorgeous house." Ki said, "Laura said we can use the basement as the man cave."

Sam said, "We love a good man cave." I said, "So now can y'all accept that we're moving out?" They all nodded.

I said, "Good." Connor said, "How often are we allowed over?"

"We'll talk about it." Sam said, "So. Not every day?"

"Kind of defeats the purpose of us moving out." "Not spending the night. Just coming over and being here most of the day."

"No Sam. Not every day." "Fine. Every other day."

"We'll see." We went back to the house and me and Ki went upstairs.

We laid on the bed and I said, "We need to make an appointment at the OBGYN." "Ew. Lady doctor."

"Babe. We need to see how far along I am and make sure that the baby's okay." "Fine. But I really don't wanna hear the word vagina."

"I make no promises." "Babe."

"I mean. The baby is gonna come out of my vagina. So you might hear that word." "Laura. I hate that word."

"I don't care." I got my phone out and made an OBGYN appointment for tomorrow. Once that was settled Ki said, "So? We're going tomorrow?"

"Yes baby. We're gonna get to see our baby." "Oh wow. That's crazy."

We hung out for the rest of the night and ended up going to bed around 11.