Chapter 3

Laura's Pov

I woke up before Connor so I went to my room and took a shower. I put on my glasses and went into my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided to wear my white high waisted shorts and Kian's red sweatshirt. I dried my hair and straightened it. I put on my makeup and put in my contacts and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch holding Kian's phone. Ricky came downstairs and sat next to me. He said, "Do you wanna go see him?"

"Can we? I thought we weren't allowed to." "If he is okay he is being released at 10."

"Can I please go? I want my Kian." "You can go. But Connor has to approve."

"Why does Connor have to approve?" "I honestly have no idea."

"Then let's just go now." "Alright."

We got in his car and drove to the hospital. We went up to the nurse. OMG it's Kayla!

"Hey Kayla!" "Hey. Who are you in to see?"

"Kian." "What happened?"

"I'll tell you later. Can you tell me his room number please?" "Room 617."

"Thanks I'll text you about it." Then me and Ricky went to Kian's room. We went in and there was a nurse in there. She said, "Mr.Lawley is going to be fine. Just a broken leg. He will need to come back in 2 months to get it checked out."

Me and Ricky nodded. She said, "You may go check him out."

I said, "Thank you ma'am." She nodded then left the room. Ricky said, "I'll go check him out." Then he left.

I went over to Kian's bed and said, "Hey baby. How ya feeling?" "I've been better."

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." "No it isn't babe. That jerk got what he deserved."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Ricky came back in and said, "We can leave anytime we want."

I helped Kian out of bed and then we left. Me and Kian sat in the back together. I laid my head on his shoulder. He said, "It was lonely last night."

"Think how I felt. I was laying in our bed and all I could smell was you. I eventually went and slept with Connor." "At least you had someone to talk to."

"Yeah. Connor is always there for me." "Hey what about me?"

"Psh. You're never there for me." "Babe!"

"I'm just kidding. I love you Ki-Ki." "Love you too gorgeous!"

He kissed my forehead and soon we were home. I helped him out of the car and into the house. All the guys ran downstairs and gave him a hug nearly knocking him off balance.

"Guys. Precious cargo here. Don't make him have to go back to the hospital." They all said, "Sorry."

I helped Kian upstairs and laid him down on the bed. I laid next to him. He said, "You don't know how much I've missed you babe."

"I've missed you more." "Not possible."

"Yes possible. I've worn two of your sweatshirts and I kept your phone with me the whole night." "Okay maybe it is possible."

"Aw. I love you baby." "Love you sweets."

"Do you wanna do something today?" "I just want to stay here and cuddle with you and watch movies."

"I'll order a pizza and get the guys out of the house." "Sounds great."

I went downstairs and said, "Guys. Y'all know I love you. But would y'all mind staying out of the house for a few hours?" Trevor said, "Why?"