Chapter 4

Laura's Pov

We got dressed and went back downstairs. Trevor said, "You two were very noisy."

"TREVOR!" "Haha."

Conner said, "I'm telling mom that you were unholy." I said, "No you aren't."

"Fine I won't." "Good boy."

Ki said, "You're so cute." I said, "You're cuter."

"I'm gonna go post the vid." "Have fun."

He wobbled upstairs. Then there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw 5 people I haven't seen since I was like 18.

"Niall! Louis! Liam! Harry! Zayn!" They all hugged me. Zayn said, "A little birdy told me that you're engaged."

"By a little birdy, do you mean twitter?" "No I mean Trevor."

"I still can't believe that y'all are here. I have missed y'all so much." They said, "We've missed you too."

Lou said, "I can't believe how much you've grown up. You used to be my little sister. What happened?" I said, "I grew up. Surprisingly enough."

"Well you've grown up into a beautiful woman." "Thanks boo bear."

Haz said, "Laura. Come here. I need to talk to you about something." He pulled me over to a corner and said, "I think I'm gay for Lou."

"You're kidding right?" He shook his head.

"Haz. How long have you felt this way?" "Since XFactor. But I didn't know I had true feelings for him until now."

"Aw Hazza." "But he has El. He isn't going to want me as a boyfriend."

I hugged him and said, "I'm sorry Hazza. I still love you if that counts for anything." "It counts as sibling love."

I rolled my eyes and said, "That's what it's meant to be." I kissed his cheek and said, "Just don't stress right now. Okay?" He nodded.

We went in the living room with everyone else and I sat on Kians lap. He kissed my cheek and said, "Hey babe."

I looked down at my ring and said, "Hey cutie." "Is the diamond too small? I thought it was small, but Sam said it was the perfect size. But I still feel like you need a bigger diamond."

"Kian. I don't care how big the diamond is. I love you and I would've loved any ring you picked out." "I still feel like it's too small."

I groaned and hit him. I said, "Kian. The size of the diamond doesn't matter. I love it because you got it for me. I mean for all I care it could've been one of the plastic rings from the toy machines. Just getting it from you makes it priceless to me." "Are you sure?"

"Yes Kian. I am sure. It's gorgeous." He wrapped his arms around me and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too cutie." Sam said, "How about you chill with all the lovey dovey crap. We get it, y'all are engaged. But y'all are so gross. You're the only couple here."

I threw a pillow at him. He said, "I didn't mean it in a mean way."

"I know. I just wanted you to shut up." He smirked at me.

I laid my head on Kian's shoulder. He said, "Someone's sleepy?"

I shook my head. He said, "Yes you are."

"No I'm not." "Sure you aren't."

I hit his chest and said, "Don't fuck with me bitch." "Damn. Sass out the ass today."