lessons

Samuel's pov:
Right when I enter the mess I wish I had an option to skip dinner on my own will.

Colonel is sitting there with rivi , I know he knows her, why and how ?
I didn't dare to ask.

I don't know where did I mess up , but the aura around colonel can clearly be translated to
* Sam is going to regret whatever sin he committed*

And rivi seems to be pretty close to colonel, and what is this with Jerry , I really want to burst out laughing at it , but the sane part in me chose against it.

Finally the dinner is over I just hope I can run away , but deep down I know God was in a bad mood writing my fortune.

Adger : would you like some dessert colonel mcgarett.

Colonel: sure.

Can you stretch it any longer!!!??

Colonel:why didn't the lady get any dessert.

Adger:major's order sir.

I glared adger and he gulped , I hope colonel didn't notice.

Colonel: oh,a little won't harm .right rivi.

'Haha, no i really don't feel like eating anything sweet' she lied.
She isn't fooling anyone , but I appreciate she is politely declining the dessert.

Colonel: how is that possible with your sweet tooth?

'What can I say, wonders happen around me.'

Colonel: has it got anything to do with you major?

"Sir ,I have asked her to cut down on her refined sugar intake."
I reply as safely as I could

Colonel: but I am asking her to eat , you should allow her .

I have a good feeling he wants me to mess up

"I don't have a say after you have passed an order sir. You may have it rivi"
I hope that was an acceptable answer

' I really don't feel like it, I mean if that's not disrespectful I would like to skip dessert .please.'
She just saved herself from extra workout to burn the calories in the dessert.

Outside the mess colonel ordered me to change into my combats.

And I know this is going to be embarrassing AND painful .

I quickly change and reach the parade ground .

I start stretching because I know this is the only time when I am allowed to .

*Attention major*
That sent shivers .

Colonel starts my viva , of course after I was ordered to spot jog.

Rivi looks surprised , I know she doesn't really trust my training methods yet.

*Do you think she fully trusts you*

"No sir" now I know what is it about
*Front rolls across the ground *

I hate them and they are super humiliating.
After the front rolls I stand in front of colonel

*if you did know she doesn't trust you fully ,how could you use the ruler on her*
Why is he always right I hate paying for him being smart it's a whole ride to hell and back.

'Sir, I didn't mean that this way, I was just confused and since I could not talk to dad I thought I could talk to you about it. I think I guessed it wrong.lesson learnt though. I do trust him fully now please stop this'

Rivi said Interrupting

This girl has a nerve !!!!
I haven't ever dared to do that.

*I am not doing this to make you regret telling that to me . I am doing this so you know that you are in good hands.
I can assure you ,you will never doubt him again,even if he makes you walk on a rope tied on third floor. I owe you a lot kid , you can actually share anything with me I assure you, I will give you honest solutions ,if thats in my power.*