Eligible?

Rivi's pov:

Crawling to the office i reach the door.

Now how am I supposed to open it?

I don't want to face shelby, the helper at the door.

God! I  feel so so dumb, I groan inwardly .

'May I help you miss?'
The guy at the door asks, usually shelby is here. who is this new guy? great, I am even more awkward now .

'Um..the...the door sir?
Will....ermm...may you open it ,please?'

Perfect ,now I have officially proven my self dumb!

Lying at someone's feet, and talking is so damn weird.

Damn you more dahmer.

'You have an appointment with the lt. Col? Miss'

Mmhm, of course this is how people with appointments come . Crawling!

'I have been ordered by him to umm..go to his office , he is in the training ground. Sir.'

Crawl to his office.

'I am really sorry miss,without prior notice or appointment I can't let you in.
You may go and get lt.col's permission or wait till he comes here.'

Because commando crawling around is the easiest thing to do.
Totally feels like sliding down A skeeing peak.

'I'll wait. Can you not check him on a phone call?'

'Sir might be busy miss.
Can't disturb him like that.'
He say same ,emotionlessly.

Aww ..His holy highness is busy?
He is kicking asses out there if you call him you will get good wishes from the boys.

What is wrong with this guy?

I get up rolling my eyes , hopefully he didn't see.

I walk to the chairs outside dahmer's office and plop down on one at the right end , putting my face between my face , rubbing my eyes slightly with my cold fingers.

I feel lost, frustrated .
God! I don't feel like rivi. I huff.

At the end of the day I am happy ,
I feel I took another step in the right direction but for last few days I just don't know what's happening?

Weird insecurities keep rambling in my head while I am boxing, working out, reading ,trying to sleep ,or just anything for that matter.

I have always been way ahead of my age in studies  I never really felt the insecurity about anything especially not time which is humongous right now ,things just kept happening in cascade where ever things went wrong mum or dad managed  it ,now I am doing things on my own  .
,but then again that didn't give me a zing  ,like I was just in the same routine as comforting as it was it never kept me as lively and responsible, if I might say ,
As now.
I sigh audibly and jerked my neck backwards out of my hands facing the ceiling.

I open my left eye and looked at the guy at the door.
What is wrong with him ? He didn't let me in I hope dahmer doesn't get pissed off about it at me .

Thinking about dahmer ,I hope he doesn't get pissed off at anyone, that's effin scary!

He could have called dahmer though, it wasn't that big of a deal.

It's not like dahmer is in some meeting or something .
Or he just could have believed me.

Who the hell with a right head will  lie so that they can meet dahmer.
Like seriously, every single student here is scared of him ,for obvious reasons.