jerry

Rivi's pov:
A caught Jerry in a tight hug.

'Are you by any chance stalking me huh?'

Jerry: haha. Of course.
He joked.

' BTW you look pretty good in the uniform '

Jerry: thanks , rivi right now I have a meeting to attend , I'd see you at dinner at 2000hrs?

'Sure, goodday officer ' I said in Australian accent.

And he left chuckling.

I went to the library , and started reading some random book, it is about importance of stances.

Huh!! As if grendel won't teach me that well enough.

I don't really know if grendel hitting me was right or not.
But I guess I can ask Jerry today at dinner, these army guys have some brilliant yet absurd logics.

It worked but I wouldn't like him to hit me again.
He hits hard dude.

And the way he was hitting the guys ...
To me it just seemed cruel.

What if he will hit aron , his tan skin will get bruised but he looks pretty tough.
But still I won't be happy about that.
Why was he laughing at me ? Why didn't I exactly find that rude?.
He is about 5 inches taller than me , will I need to get up on my toes to rest my head on his shoulder.
Wait. Why the hell I am thinking that!!.

Stop thinking about him rivi it has almost been an hour and you haven't really read a thing yet.

From the corner of my eye I saw the librarian popping a grape in her mouth, and I am hungry now . I feel dizzy ,but I can't eat before 8 I guess.

Grendel did have his lunch ,and gave me GLUCOSE ,that's it.
But I just hope he does forgive me .

Just a little longer  , I will feed you ,and Jerry is coming too I hope grendel won't mind me talking to Jerry while dinner.

And I drifted back to the book.

But I am too excited to catch up with Jerry, I want to know how star is , she's Jerry's granddaughter and has a very bright personality despite of having to go through so much heat and fire not literally though, but that girl has had a tough life .
I looked at the clock ,15mins to 8 .
I should get going.

I reach there a few minutes early ,and I get so happy seeing Jerry sitting there already.

'How's life old man ' I squeal.

Jerry: come . Sit, he said smiling.

'I have so much to catch up ,how are you ,how's star ,what are you doing here,and did you know I am here , you didn't seem surprised! '

Jerry: easy there kid both star and I doing great, I am here because I have a job that I'd like to keep i am a colonel posted here. And yes , I did know you are here ,but I was too occupied with something ,and also I wanted you to find it out .And people who call me by my name call me Henry here that's why you didn't know.
Now let the old man breathe. Tell me how are you ? How is your training going?

' Well i am exhausted for one , and gre...
Coach samuel is pretty strict ,if I may say least .you know him right? '

Jerry: yes. Go ahead.

' so ,ya! You know what he hit me with a wooden ruler twice today ,though it doesn't feel as bad now as it did then.
I don't mean to really complain now, I just want to know ,like is this how army life works? '

Jerry : rivi , major samuel is a very hard working guy, he knows what he is doing. You need to believe in his training methods , and I can assure you whatever he does is for for your good, but..