And it just got worse.

'Rivi'
"Coach samuel"
Chemownieee you know it.

Rivi's pov:
I walked back,
And there he stood without a hint of remorse.
I can assure you he hit me just to feel his authority.

"Side lunges"
I looked at my palm discreetly ,
C'mon rivi lunges is a better option.

I started , and trust me adrenaline can make you do wonders .

" Stance ,rivi .
Keep the knee straight ."

Okay ,he knows the game just listen to him, we will get through this, said Sally.

"Faster , what part of intense workout is so difficult to get?"

Now he is annoying me.

I am tired again ,and frustrated ,and angry and just plain annoyed.

But hey! I did another 20 side lunges.

"C'mon, just 25 more , and then we do pull ups"

'Whoa!! Have you gone ....' before completing the sentence I slapped my hand over my mouth .but I think he is old enough to know that the sentence was nowhere close to ending with *through a jetlag? That sucks right!*

Trust me adrenaline can make you do wonders.sigh!
Before I could placate my anger ,my mouth thought it was a good idea to get me in deeper shit.

Okay !that was really disrespectful at my part,and what does that get me ? Yup guilt and pushups.

I just dropped down and first started with knuckle pushups . 15 crisp painful pushups.
After that 30 pushups for speaking out of line, and my stinging palm did not help at all.

I looked down , hands behind my back ,in attention.
I saw the cadets here standing like this while getting scolded.

'Sir, I really regret talking like that . It was very disrespectful at my part . And I feel really guilty ,I promise I will not complain about any set of excercise today. Please forgive me sir.'

Coach did not reply,I honestly said the truth, I guess I should continue.

'This all is just so new to me , I am not very accustomed to all this yet.
But I assure you this will never be repeated again. '

Still nothing.

'Please say something sir.'

I got replied with a glare.

"Chair."
And he left.

I got into chair position. And I just hope he comes back quickly,I just did side lunges and I don't think I will be able to hold the stance for long.
But  I just can't disappoint him more.

It has been 4 minutes and I clench my teeth really tight , holding the stance is getting difficult.
.
.

.
.
Hoping for coach to return, it has been another 8 minutes .
Tears are streaming down my face and my legs are shaking .

But I will hold the position till it is physically possible.

Another 3 minutes and I am moving my head up and down with clenched teeth ,bitting my t shirt in between. In a hope to ease down the tension in my body.
Even my hands ache from being stretched out straight for long ,but nothing is taking it as bad as my legs.

It has been about 20 minutes in total and I am about to collapse down when coach came.

I hoped for him to tell me to get out of the position.

But he just looked at me with no emotion. His presence made my head to get into position as well.

After a few torturous seconds he finally said,
"Get up"