A date with the six hyungs

Jungkook smiled, waving goodbye at his children as they go to school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook smiled, waving goodbye at his children as they go to school. As he turned around, he got picked up. Namjoon held his legs while Jimin was on his upper torso.
"H-hey! What are you guys doing?" Jungkook asks, laughing.
"You're gonna have a fun day! No cleaning, no stressing out! Just us serving you!" Taehyung exclaimed, smiling as he squeezes Jungkook's cheek after he's put down on the couch.
"What do you mean no cleaning?" Jungkook asks and all of them looked at each other.
"We cleaned when you suddenly fell asleep last night" All of them said, winking.

Jungkook smiled, biting his lips.
"You guys really did that?" He asks and all of them nods.
"Of course, for you" Jin says, his windshield wiper laugh coming out which causes all of them to laugh.
"Wow, thank you so much" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Aww, you're welcome, our bunny" Hoseok says, cupping Jungkook's face.
"So, what do you want us to do?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"I want some tteokbokki" Jungkook says and all of them looks at Jin. Jin chuckles, nodding and walked to the kitchen.

"Here" Yoongi says and handed a pillow.
"Take care of that, that's my favorite pillow. But you'll give it back when we go to sleep" Yoongi says with crossed arms. Jungkook giggles at Yoongi, hugging it and smelling.
"I'm gonna massage you" Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time. Jimin walked behind the couch, grabbing Jungkook's shoulders and massaging it. Taehyung goes to Jungkook's feet and yeah, you know what happened, he massaged it.
"Well, we're gonna do the same then" Namjoon and the two others nodded. Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's arm, while Yoongi did too.
"Hoseok hyung, can you please get my black mask on my room?" Jungkook says and Hoseok did as he's told.

"What's that?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.

"Oh, we're gonna have fun with it, Yoongi hyung"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.