Headaches

(Requested by ZoobBTS ☺)

"Daddies are gonna be away for a few days, okay? Listen to mommy" Jin says as he crouched down in front of Junjin. His son smiled, all children nodded and grabbed onto Jungkook's legs.
"Bye, bye!" They all yelled, smiling. All children looked up at Jungkook, who stared at them.
"Yes?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Uh, banana milks?" Joonju says, giggling. Jungkook rolls his eyes and nodded.
"Come on, let's get some" Jungkook says and they all squealed, letting go of his legs.

Jungkook groans as Joonju and Jungna fights, crying and screaming at eachother. To be honest, all children were fighting and he didn't know which duo were to break off first. He looked back at Junjin and Minju, seeing them glaring at eachother as they held on a certain truck toy.
"It's mine!" Both said at the same time, screaming. Jungkook rubs the bridge of his nose, standing up. He grabbed another truck toy, giving it to Minju.
"Don't fight with you hyung, baby, here's your truck" Jungkook says, giving a certain smile that scared both children.

"Y-yes, mommy" Minju says as he grabbed the toy. Jungkook pats both of their heads, smiling. Junjin and Minju gulped as Jungkook walked away, staring at eachother and hugging. Hunseok and Tae-Eun grabbed onto each other's hair, crying.
"Can I know what happened here?" Jungkook says, his voice sounded soft but for the kids, it's a warning.
"H-Hunseok oppa told Tae-Eunnie she's ugly!" Tae-Eun says, pointing at Hunseok.
"I didn't, mommy!" Hunseok says, crying as he didn't wanna be spanked.
"Okay, don't lie to me, you know the rules Jung Hunseok and Kim Tae-Eun" Jungkook says, smiling. They both gulped, staring at him.

"Tae-Eunnie was the one who called oppa ugly" Tae-Eun says, biting her lips.
"I-I also called her ugly, mommy" Hunseok says, letting go of Tae-Eun's hair and looking down. Jungkook pats both of their heads, shaking his head.
"Why would you guys be ugly? You got your prettiness and handsomeness from me" Jungkook says, laughing as he hears both of them giggle.
"Joonju ah, Jungna ah. Can you please listen to me? My head's hurting, please stop fighting" Jungkook says as he sat down. Jungna and Joonju stared at him, feeling sad for him.

"Okay, mommy"

After two days, the six guys went back and saw that everything was okay, except for Jungkook who's tired and asleep on the couch with the kids having a fort and all asleep too.