Time out

(Enhypen 😍)

(Enhypen 😍)

"Where's the kids?" Jungkook asks, getting in the house. They had got back after a few days, and now they're back to their routine. Jungkook taking care of six kids and six adult babies. The others looked at him, shrugging. He sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Y'all aren't even telling me, if one of them cr-" Jungkook was cut off by a loud cry. He sighed, his hands on his hips before glaring at the six.
"I'll talk to y'all later" Jungkook says, walking away.

Jungkook got in the playroom, seeing a crying Tae-Eun and a guilty looking Joonju.
"What happened here?" He says, making all kids to look up. The others who weren't crying and were just playing, ran to him and hugged his legs. He crouched down, looking at all of them.
"Tell mommy what happened" He says, making all kids to shakingly point at their oldest sister and the child of Yoongi who's glaring at them.

"Joonju unnie pinched Tae-Eunnie because she didn't give her toy" Jungna whispers, pouting. Jungkook sighs, nodding and opening the door.
"Okay, go to your daddies, I'll talk to the two of them" He says, all kids went out except for Joonju and Tae-Eun. He walked to them, picking up his youngest daughter in the process.
"Joonju, why'd you pinch you sister, huh?" He says softly. The girl looks down, fiddling with her fingers.
"She broke my toy awhile ago, so I fixed it but then she didn't give it after" Joonju says, sniffling. Jungkook sighs, wiping Tae-Eun's tears.

"But still, baby, you don't need to pinch your sister... All you need to do is tell her what she had did and told me when I came back, I know you don't want it, but you need to go on time out... Don't argue or you'll get a spanking"

 Don't argue or you'll get a spanking"