Sick Baby

"Jungkook ah! Hunseok needs you!" Jungkook hears, making him sigh and stand up from his comfortable position

"Jungkook ah! Hunseok needs you!" Jungkook hears, making him sigh and stand up from his comfortable position. If it comes to his children, even if he's comfortable or not, he'll go.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks as he's faced with Hoseok. The older sighed, pointing inside. He frowns and walked in, seeing Hunseok, who's laid down on the bed, crying silently.

"What happened to my little Seokie? Tell mommy, baby" Jungkook says as he sat down at the bed, next to Hunseok. The boy sobbed, making grabby hands towards Jungkook.
"What about me? I'm a Seokie too" Hoseok says, acting cute. Jungkook looks back at him slowly, glaring.
"No, you're big not small, now go and take the children out for a swim and I better see them all alive" Jungkook says, picking Hunseok up and putting him on his lap.

He feels how hot the boy was, making him sigh. Hunseok was the kid who gets sick easily and Jungkook was the one who always takes care of him, sometimes his father. Jungkook saw Hoseok still standing there, making him sigh.
"Hyung, come on, I need to take care of Hunseok... Can't you hear their whines? It'll irritate, Hunseok... Come on, come on, out! Out!" Jungkook says, standing up with Hunseok still in his arms and pushing Hoseok out.

He closed the door with a sigh, rolling his eyes before turning his attention back at Hunseok who was still crying.
"Seokie, stop crying now" He says, sitting back down at the bed. He pushed his son's shoulders a little and wiping his tears.
"Why'd you get sick on our trip, baby? Now you can't play, get well soon, okay? We still have 6 days" Jungkook says, brushing Hunseok's bangs back. The boy nodded, hugging him again.
"Mommy will be taking care of you, don't worry" Jungkook says, peppering his face with kisses.