Joonju's B-Day pt2

Yoongi carried his daughter to the kitchen, a blindfold covering her eyes

Yoongi carried his daughter to the kitchen, a blindfold covering her eyes. The others readied theirselves before Yoongi puts down Joonju. He removed her blindfold before they all screamed.
"Happy Birthday!" They all said, smiling. Joonju clapped her hands, giggling as she saw all the decorations. Jungkook walked to her, sitting her down on the kitchen counter. Yoongi was too, about to sit when Jungkook glared at him. He gulps and just backed away, putting his hands up in surrender.

Jin then walked to them, the birthday cake in hand. The candles were already lit and all she gotta do is blow it. She smiled while Jungkook kisses her head.
"Happy birthday, my baby" He says, fixing her dress.
"What about me?" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook, acting cute.
"Don't worry, Hyung, yours is still I'm few days" Jungkook says, winking. Jimin's eyes widened, his mind going to dirty land. Minju stared up at his father, his face changing to a confused but disgusted one.
"Dada, what you thinking?" Minju asks, raising his brow. Jimin got out of his dirty land, chuckling as he looked down at his son.

"N-nothing, baby" Jimin says, chuckling. Minju just rolled his eyes and went back to watching his older sister.
"Unnie is old now!" Tae-Eun says, making all of them laugh. Joonju giggles but stared at Junjin.
"Well, what about Junjin oppa" She says, making Junjin pout.
"All of you are still kids, don't worry" Jin says, chuckling. Jungna secretly poked the cake and then licking her finger. Namjoon saw this, smiling and letting it go.
"Okay! Let's eat foods and snacks now!" Jungkook says before they all stared at the foods and snacks.

"Probably a bad idea, but-" Taehyung cuts himself off before he puts cream on Jungkook's nose. The younger gasps, staring at Taehyung before he too put some on the older's nose.

"You guys are big babies!"