Lovers meets the big family pt2

"And who is this beautiful girl?" Jungkook asks as he smiled at Junjin's girlfriend

"Hi, I'm Oh Seyeon" She says, smiling. Jungkook nods his head, smiling before the couple got in.
"Oh, Tae-Eun, my youngest. Who is this lady?" He asks, staring at the girl beside Tae-Eun.
"Mom, she's Im Miji" Tae-Eun says and he said girl smiled, nodding.
"Hmm, you guys are all cute, let's go?" Namjoon says and Jungkook sighs, nodding.

"I was about to buy groceries" Jungkook says, facepalming. He smirked as he made eye contact with Jimin who then sighed.
"Dad, I'll come with you!" Minju exclaims and Jimin nods, calling him. Minju followed him and they both left the house.

"Make yourselves at home" Jungkook says as the couples sat down, all next to each other.
"Tell us about yourselves" Namjoon says and the others agreed.
"Who should go first?" Jin asks and Seyeon smiled, being the confident girl she is. Junjin smiled, holding hers and his hand.
"Hi! I'm Oh Seyeon, actually I'm older than him" She says, giggling. All of them smiled, some laughing.
"Just by a year, you always brag about that" Junjin says, huffing.
"What? I love bragging about you" She says and Jungkook smiled, she seems nice.

"H-hi, I'm Yun Ryeyo" Jungna's boyfriend stutters, looking down.
"Aww, you're so cute" Jungna says, chuckling. Ryeyo bit his lips, blushing a bit.
"He's younger than me by the way" Jungna says and Ryeyo blushed more.
"Babe, shh" Ryeyo said which caused them all to laugh.
"Joonju, why are you still single?" Yoongi says, making his daughter groan at what he had said.
"Leave me away, Minju is single too" She says, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Hi, my name is Im Miji" Tae-Eun's girlfriend says, waving her hand, smiling widely. Tae-Eun chuckles, hugging her.
"We're just the same age" She says, winking.
"I called her once as Kimchi, she didn't like that" Taehyung says, chuckling. Tae-Eun rolled her eyes, glaring at her father.
"And I'm Choi Yungjin" Hunseok's boyfriend says, smiling.

"Hmm, since Jimin hyung and Minju had arrived, I'll prepare our food"