Cleaning day!

Jungkook sat on the counter, his arms crossed with a smirk on his face

Jungkook sat on the counter, his arms crossed with a smirk on his face. The others and his children walked down the stairs, all sleepy and tired.
"Why was there an alarm clock on my room?" All of them said at the same time, eyes widening.
"What? Y'all have alarm clocks in y'all rooms too?" They all said at the same time again. Hunseok groans, looking out to the others and glaring. Hoseok, who carried his son, chuckled.
"I put those alarm clocks in your rooms because today, we're all gonna clean" Jungkook says as he got off of the counter.

All of them groaned, making Jungkook glare.
"No complains, y'all literally mess the house" Jungkook says before grabbing the cart he had. The others stared, it was full of brooms, dustpans, wipes, and any sort of things you used to clean.
"You prepared?" Jin asks, yawning.
"Of course I prepared" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. All of them rolled their eyes, each grabbing a material they'll use to clean.
"Hunseok, Joonju, and Tae-Eun, get down now" Jungkook says, making the three pout. Their fathers puts them down and they all went to grab their materials.
"Okay! Yeorobeun! Let's clean up!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Yes... " All of them said, clearly unhappy and lifeless. Jungkook just ignored it and just told them to start.

Jungkook puts music on, making all of them smile. They all danced, their bodies only moving to the beats but they were still cleaning. You know? Cleaning with a music is more fun.
"After this, we'll have a delicious lunch" Jungkook says, winking. They all cheered, making their cleaning more better. The neighbours would probably be like: Oh, what's happening in this house again? The children giggles, cleaning too.
"Good jobs, my little babies! Y'all are good girls and good boys" Jungkook says, smiling wide. They all thanked their mother, sticking their tongues out at their fathers, who stared at Jungkook, wanting a compliment too.