Joonju's Birthday!!

Jungkook walked inside Junjin and Joonju's room

Jungkook walked inside Junjin and Joonju's room. He smiled, walking to his oldest daughter's bed. He sat down beside her, caressing her head.
"Happy birthday to my oldest baby" He says, getting startled as she opened her eyes.
"I'm not the oldest though, it's Junjin oppa" She says, glaring. Jungkook chuckled, kissing her forehead.
"Good morning, baby" He says. She made grabby hands, making Jungkook smile and put her on his lap.

"I have gifts for you and your daddy also" He says, while Joonju rests her head on his shoulder.
"What is it?" She asks, humming. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"Then it's not a surprise anymore, my love" He says, rubbing her back.
"Daddy showed me what his gift was and told me when I open it, I should act surprised" Jungkook chuckled at that, Yoongi, really.
"Really? What was it?" He asks, raising his brow. Joonju removed her head away from his shoulder, staring at his eyes.

"Toy guns" She says, smirking. Jungkook gasps, making Joonju giggle.
"Wait, that's your daddy's gift for you?" He asks, making his daughter shake her head.
"Just kidding, mommy... Daddy bought me more clothes for my dolls(me: shivers at the thought of dolls)" She says, pecking Jungkook's lips. The older hummed, and both of then headed a groan.

"Morning, mommy" Junjin says as he yawned and turned to his side, staring at them.
"Happy birthday, brat" He says, smiling innocently. Jungkook chuckled as Joonju rolled her eyes at her older brother, hugging him.
"How old are you, baby?" Someone says and their heads turned to the door, where Yoongi was standing, smiling. Joonju showed eight(*insert Yoongi's rap*) fingers, smiling proudly. Yoongi walked to them, kissing her head.
"Morning, Jun" He says, waving at Junjin who waved back.
"Morning, papa Yoongs" Junjin says, high fiving Yoongi who went close.

"That's my boy"