Jungkook becomes a bunny?!

"Have anyone saw Jungkook?" Yoongi asks as he walked inside the living room

"Have anyone saw Jungkook?" Yoongi asks as he walked inside the living room. All of them looked at him, frowning.
"Yeah, he didn't even make us any food" Jin says, pouting.
"Hyung, you can fucking cook food?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Oh, yeah, unbeliebubble" Jin says as he starts to make food for them and the kids.
"The kids?" Hoseok asks as he yawned.
"They're still asleep-" Yoongi gets cut off as screams were heard.

All the kids rushingly got downstairs, Junjin carrying a bunny.
"It's mommy!" Joonju yelled as she showed the collar of the bunny.
"That can't be your mom everybody" Namjoon says and the bunny got off of Junjin's arms and jumped to Namjoon's lap, kicking him.
"Ow! This bunny is dangerous!" Namjoon says as he shook his hand to try and get the pain off.
"Jungkook?" Hoseok says, staring at the bunny who just jumped around. It reaches the kitchen and it watched Jin cook.

"Hyung, Jungkook's watching you" Jimin says, chuckling. Jin turned around, raising his brow.
"Jungkook's not here--why is there a bunny?!" Jin screams, while the others just answered him with 'I don't knows'.
"Wait, don't tell me this is him?!" Jin says as he picked the bunny who bit him. Taehyung walked in and saw Jin drop the bunny who starts to let out sounds of pain.
"Jin hyung! You hurt Jungkook" Taehyung says as he picked the bunny up.
"He bit me!" Jin says, groaning.
"Maybe worry about the food you're cooking right now?" Yoongi says as he walked in to drink some water.

Jin scoffs, glaring at the bunny before he worried about the food. The door then opened and Jungkook walked in with groceries in hand. The house was filled with silence after that, all the kids running to him.

"We thought you became a bunny!"

"Bunny? What happened to my bunny?"

"Jin hyung dropped him"

"Hyung!"