Daycare Time! pt2

The four children ran to Jungkook as they all saw him

The four children ran to Jungkook as they all saw him. Jungkook had his arms opened for them, and they all hugged him.
"We missed you!" They all said, peppering his face with kisses.
"Is school, okay?" Jungkook asks and all of them nodded except for Joonju.
"Joonju?" Jungkook asks and Joonju looked at her with a glare.
"People kept bullying Hunseok" She says, huffing.
"What? Is that true, baby?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Hunseok.

"No, they weren't bullying me! They said they wanted to play with me, Joonju noona kept saying that they should get a2ay from me!" Hunseok huffs, crossing his arms.
"Joonju?" He says, raising his brow.
"Hunseok just doesn't want to play with me" She says, huffing before she walked to the car. Jungkook sighed, picking up Jungna who wanted to be in his arms.

"What happened to her?" Yoongi asks as he drove.
"She got upset cause Hunseok made friends and didn't get to play with her" Jungkook says, in his arms was a sleeping Jungna.
"Oh, maybe she's just not used to not having her siblings play with her" Yoongi says, shrugging.
"What about Minju and Tae-Eun?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, Jin hyung had picked them up" Yoongi says as they arrived at their home.

"Oh, I thought we forgot about them" Jungkook says as the car is parked. Yoongi turned the car off, opening the door and getting out to get Junjin who's asleep. Jungkook carried Jungna out and Joonju and Hunseok walked out.
"I hate school" Joonju says, pouting.
"Don't worry, baby, me and your daddies hates it too" Jungkook says, winking. Joonju giggles, following them. They walked inside the house, being met with Minju and Tae-Eun giggling at eachother as they played.
"Hi, babies, how was daycare?" Jungkook asks and all of them told what happened to them today.