Tantrums that they did when Jungkook's gone

"Please calm down already, Hunseok" Hoseok says as he tried to calm his crying child

"Please calm down already, Hunseok" Hoseok says as he tried to calm his crying child. Hunseok just continued to cry, making Hoseok sigh in frustration. The house were full of cries as all children wanted Jungkook, who's out to shop with some friends. And now, the six fathers are dealing with their six crying children.
"Joonju-" Yoongi isn't even able to finish his word as Joonju turned her back on him. He sighs, rolling his eyes as he picked her up. But this just caused her to hit him. He didn't care though, all he wanted to do was sleep but he can't as its too noisy.

"Junjin?" Jin says as he looks around, he just noticed that his son is missing.
"Minju?" Jimin says as Minju laid near the couch, facing it. He frowns and turned him around, seeing that he's sleeping.
"How can you sleep through all these noises?" Jimin says as he picked him up. But this only caused him to wake up and he started crying. Jimin sighs, looking down.
"Tae-Eunie, I'm sorry, your name isn't Kimchi, it's Tae-Eunie? Daddy just forgot" Taehyung says as he tried to stop Tae-Eun from crying as he accidentally called her Kimchi.

While Namjoon and Jungna? Well, they're inside the room, reading a story as it was the only thing Jungna wanted.

The door opens, making all heads turn.
"Mommy!" All children yelled, stopping from crying and running to the front door. The six sighed in relief, closing their eyes. Jungkook walked in the living room, all children holding onto him making it hard to move.
"Woah, woah, babies, calm down, I can't move" Jungkook says, chuckling. All of them giggles and just continued to cling on him.
"Y'all? What happened?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"Tantrums happened, but you're here and they're back to normal"