Banana milk crisis

The others talked to eachother inside the kitchen as Jin decided to make some japchae

The others talked to eachother inside the kitchen as Jin decided to make some japchae. Their discussions were abruptly stopped as cries and screaming were heard. A stressed out and panicked Jungkook walked in, falling on his knees as he covered his ears. Jimin would've talked but all the children walked in, crying and hugging Jungkook.
"Kook?" Hoseok says while Jungkook glared at them.
"Make them stop!" Jungkook cried out, sighing.
"What happened?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"They're looking for banana milk! I can't give them some cause I only have one left and I haven't even drank a single one, all of them drank it" Jungkook whined, shushing the kids.
"Well, why did you even let them drink it?" Yoongi asks, gulping as Jungkook glared at him.
"Is it my fault that they like it too?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Well, technically ye-" Namjoon says, but Jungkook pointed at him, telling him to shut up.

"Is this not gonna end?" Jin whined as he put Junjin on his lap, rocking him.
"Well, if you guys are geniuses, why didn't y'all ordered or bought some banana milk then?" Yoongi asks, making all of them look at him with an unimpressed look.
"Well, if you're the only genius here, why didn't you do that?" Jin says, raising his brow.
"Are we not gonna do anything about, Jungkook?" Hoseok asks, terrified as they looked at Jungkook from the corner, who's covering his ears as he stared at his crying children.
"I think all of them needs that milk-" Yoongi is cut off as they heard a knock.

Namjoon stood up, walking to the door before he carried a big box inside the living room.
"Is this the time to buy these shats?" Yoongi asks until he shuts up as Namjoon opened the box and revealed banana milks.
"Okay, that's a genius move" Yoongi says, chuckling awkwardly. They all glared at him before calling the kids to get some. Jungkook smiles as he didn't hear cries anymore, gasping as he saw his favorite drink.