bonus ?!?! 9

SO....

Hinata Hyuga was now running out of dispair.

She was hiding

FFROM

everyone

Oh how she really wished she hadnt cheated on Naruto .... that night.

She was scared of what everyone would think of her when they found out

found out

she was pregnant.

"HINATA!?!?" Neji had called for her, but who is she to respond?

She ran, thats all she knew.

run

just run.

That's the only thing that was in her head right now.

She yearned for a place to stay, a place to stop.

But who is she to deserve comfort at a time like this?

She recognized some faces that went by.

Kiba.. Shino... Shikamaru.. Choji

Tenten

She tried not to focus on her former best friends as she continue to run.

to where? she didnt know.

anywhere.

Just then when she had thought she left all of them behind, she spotted a certain ramen place that reminded her of the blonde boy she used to love.

she was about to go there, she was about to apologize before she disappeared from this place which held her past, but she noticed the teen was not alone.

He was with a friend.

Hinata slowly eyed them from afar. She didnt care, she needed to do this,

If it was the only right thing she did.

When she got the boys attention, he turned to her as his jaw dropped.

spilling out all the ramen that was stored, Naruto stared at the girls pearl eyes.

"hinata?" He said quietly.

She responded with a nod, for she was too afraid she would stutter.

The girl wanted to engage in conversation, she wanted to apologize, but to her dismay, the black haired hottie next to him grabbed his arm.

"Naruto, I think it's time to go"

He nodded and let his boyfriend lead the way, which made Hinata's heart crumble.

"I should've figured," She thought.

As she watched them walk away from her sight, she caught a glimpse of the couple, hand in hand, getting caught in a heated make out.

She covered her mouth from both disgust and pain.

pain

when she was just abut to walk away from the sight, she saw Naruto turn around in the midst of his boyfriends kisses, and wink at the girl.

she sighed.

"you never change."

She bowed to him and hoped he had seen, then she had run away.

Finally, she stopped. It was dark and the skies were cloudy.

"I doubt they would let me back in," She said out loud.

She tried to jump, to lift herself to the heavens, but only to be lifted by a HAND.

yes a hand

when she was brought, immediately she was summoned in front of two girls.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH OVER THE BLONDE ONE! .. NOT GET IMPREGNATED BY YOUR HUMAN FORM'S COUSIN." She watched a blond female yell in frustration.

She ignored the pinkette across from her, shaking her head.

"I know," she started. "I don't think he'll look for us any longer though."

"UGH SO BORING" The rosette finally said.

"yeah, im sure the next generation will do better."

"ya think?"

gee

"i sure hope so"