ANOTHER CHAPTER!?!? 7

i dont even know if i should continue at this point

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I don't even know if i should continue at this point." Sasuke sighed.

The Uzumaki and Uchiha were both at the park while Naruto was munching away on some Ichiraku ramen he bought on the way.

"so, let me get this straight. You're giving up on her?" Naruto responded, just barely choking on his food.

Sasuke immediately faced the blonde. "NO! I didn't mean that!" Naruto smirked, "okay love-boy."

Sasuke cringed at the nickname and began staring into space again, thinking.

The two teens had decided to execute their plan this day. It turns out Naruto just wanted to use the extra day to find out more about God.

"I told you, you're delusional" Sasuke would respond. "its pointless, give up." But Naruto just wouldn't let God beat him that easily. 

"so when is the girl going to be here?" Sasuke asked. He was impatient and really just wanted this to be over so he could run away with the love of his life.

"She should be here any minute now-"  "Naruto?"

Naruto turned to face the woman who had called his name. "You're here." He said, a little to captivated in her eyes. Sakura found this creepy, but she did not want to turn down a request from Naruto. She found him creepy. Sure, he was hot, but Sakura knew better than to go somewhere alone with this guy after their past encounters. 

Sasuke was dozing off a bit, not even bothering to face the girl. "you guys go ahead, I'll .. met you later." Sasuke said.

Naruto and Sakura ran off to the nearby playground and Naruto offered to swing her on the swings. "I'm so glad we came to a park." Naruto said, trying to start conversation. "I know, I love parks!"

Now, it was about 7pm and the skies were getting dark. (yes DARK.) Naruto suggested that he walk Sakura home.

"That's fine, Naruto. You could walk me halfway there, but I'm sure once I get closer I'll be safe." She said with her sweetest smile. Truth is, Sakura didn't want Naruto to know where she lived.

"alright, dattebayo!"

Sasuke hid in an alley where Sakura and Naruto should walk by, according to the plan.

When Naruto got there, he said "Hold on, Sakura. I think I dropped something, wait here for me?"

She nodded her head and leaned on the wall by the alley. When she felt an arm reach and grab her arm,  she tried to scream, but strong muscular hands held a firm grip on her mouth and pulled her into the alley. 

This was the part where Sasuke was supposed to scare her, and have Naruto save the day, but that is not exactly what happened.

"S-SAKURA?!" He asked in a hushed tone.

"How do you know- WAIT, you're Sasuke Uchiha! From Konoha High School!" Sakura recognized the Uchiha as well.

The raven hit his forehead in frustration and let her go. 

"What are you doing here? Are you lost? or-"

"SAKURA?" Naruto's 'worried' voice protruded through the silence of the dark night. 

Sasuke grabbed the girls arm and led her farther in the alley, just so that Naruto wouldn't reach them that fast.

"What are you doing, Sasuke-kun?!"