YEYSIWLQ 8

I should write a real fanfic one of these days.

nvm fuck that lol

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"FUCK FUCK FUCKETR IFF EI"

Naruto only had 3 hours of sleep that night before waking up and punching his walls again.

Sasuke had just as much as he needed to stay alive. When he woke up to no Sakura, however, he groaned.

"damn it. I'm back to lonely."

He decided to finally check the messages he got from Naruto last night.

                                                                                  Naruto Uzumaki: BRO

                                                                                  Naruto Uzumaki: HEY WHAT THE FUCK

                                                                                  Naruto Uzumaki: IM GONNA KILL UR ASS

                                                                                   Naruto Uzumaki: YOURE DEAD YOU FUCKER

                                                                                   Naruto Uzumaki: WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING WITH MY GIRL?!?!?

                                                                                    Naruto Uzumaki: Im bored wbu

                                                                                     Naruto Uzumaki: FORGET IT I HATE YOU

He sighed. He lost the only person he talked to, but won a Sakura along the way. 

W

He began preparing himself for their meet, though it was only 10am.

Naruto was currently bleeding. His hands were all bruised from his walls and even his face was red- from pure hatred.

"IM GOING UP THERE GOD"

He ran out the house with all his energy and didn't even stop at Ichiraku's along the way.

yeah, he hit a few children, but what did he care? Those kids can go complain to God about him for all he cared.

He stopped when he came to a road that looked, kind of strange. 

It didnt look strange.

it was the people.

one people.

a person.

yes person.

Naruto stared at the guy with long brown hair.

He had a long shirt on and a belt, along with a sword hanging off his belt and a helmet... BUT WHAT DID HE CARE ABOUT THE HELMET. 

THIS GUY HAD THAT LONG BROWN HAIR

LONG WAVY MUSTACHE

IT WAS

IT WAS

"JESUS YOU BASTARD GET OVER HERE"