Chapeotihreu 2

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Naruto made his way to school with a few of his friends; a brunette with large red birthmarks, another brunette with a weird ponytail resembling a pineapple, and some guy with dark shades on- that somehow nobody found it weird he's allowed to wear those in school.

As he walked to his high school his friends noticed his unnatural silence. "Hey, Naruto. Anything up? You seem kinda quiet and ya know, you're normally louder than all the freaks around here." Kiba spoke forth.

Naruto barely looked up and shrugged. "i dunno." he continued to die inside.

His friends shook the concern away as they thought he was just having a bad day. They continued on with the conversation they were having. "maybe he just ran out of ramen,"

~

Naruto was in the middle of class- or what should have been a class if his teacher were here. "UGGGGHH THAT DAMN TEACHER!" someone shouted.

This was supposed to be an ENGLISH CLASS but as always the teacher, who went by the name of 'Kakashi' was no where to be seen,

Which just gave Naruto more time to think.

He thought about  E V E R Y T H I N G.

From yesterday's events, to his dreamless sleep.. His problems and what caused them.

Then it hit him. He wasn't good enough.

He quickly shook his head to rid that thought.

"Of course i'm good enough! i'm Naruto, dattebayo!" But the thought lingered. It started to make sense in his mind. He wasn't good enough. 

"i'm not good enough." He let the realization come to him slowly, piece by piece and every second it made more and more sense to him.

"That's it! I need to be better! That's why Hinata cheated! She needed someone better!" he mentally noted. "I need to be better... i need to be.. NEJI!"

Naruto let his head flop unto the desk. "no, that won't work.." 

The next 20 minutes he was just thinking and thinking, trying to come up with something to become better than he once was.. no, better than anyone.

Finally in a poof of smoke that stole everyone's attention, the teacher had arrived.

"Yo!" Said he. "YOU'RE LATE!" the class roared back. "I'm sorry, i'm afraid i got lost on the path of li-"   "LIAR!"

Naruto didn't looked up, not even bothering to scold his teacher for always being late; as he normally did. He was too busy in his thoughts. "something nice, something drastic, something different..." he thought. Thats when he got it. "I'M GONNA BE A NINJA!!" 

silence

silence

cough cough

silence

It was then that he realized he had exclaimed this out loud and everyone was now staring at him. Eh, it's not the first time he had been stared at in such a way, you would think this happens everyday. "oh wait, it kinda does."

Naruto shrugged off the stares. Starting after school he would take martial arts.

~

Scratch that.