Chaperieygqwe 3

ghost reading will lead to your murder, please stop.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Naruto sat at the edge of his bed google searching many questionable things.

"how to fight god."

"how to get god in your bedroom."

"how to call god down."

"how to stop your ramen fetish."

"how to summon god."

That was it, he had found the right search.

Many videos were listed under "summoning god." and Naruto chose to skim through those videos. He just had to find a way to get god down here to have a 1v1. Then he would beat him, and everyone would look at him and just say, 'hey, that's the guy who beat God!'

It was that simple, right?

right.

Naruto came across a video that said, "Calling God At 3am, He Answered!!! *NOT CLICKBAIT*" He decided to click on it, and didn't even finish the whole video before getting the number in his phone. The blonde Uzumaki pressed call and waited 3 rings. Another 3 rings. and another. And another. 

He was started to get pissed off that none of the numbers in ANY video would have someone pick up. The finally number he tried was (888)8888-888.

ring

ring

ring

ring

ring

ri-

"GODDAMMIT GOD STOP CHANGING YOUR NUMBER!" Naruto threw his phone away from his bed and jumped into his office chair. Though he had a desk, he didn't use it for actual studying or anything office-like. He simply place his computer there and began using it like a gaming setup. Who doesn't?

He began searching up things starting from summonings, rituals, to dark magic, dark web- hey what.

Naruto took a closer look at the article he was reading.

'Certain rituals take place in sites like, the Dark Web?' Naruto scrunched his nose. 'what the fuck is a Dark Web?'

Naruto was now clicking on every link possible.

'DARK WEB DARK WEB DARK WEB'

He NEEDED to get to this site, no matter how he did it, he NEEDED to. He WAS going to beat God. 

click lick cliky ckickcl click click clit click

Next thing he knew his screen had become black after he pressed o a link with .onion he found on reddit. He stared. He waited until his computer became light again, but once it did, he found he was on a live stream.

'They have live streams on the dark web??' Naruto wondered. Apparently so.

(A/N for legal reasons- this is how Naruto got into the dark web)

He watched the live stream, nothing was there. He became even more pissed that nothing was God related either. 

Before he could click away the screen turned black again. When the screen went back to normal after a few seconds there was a chat. Naruto leaned forward the computer. 'rituals...'

They were talking about rituals,

He thought this was his chance but as soon as his hands lay on his keyboard, his screen glitched and he was put in another chat.