Chaperwekqqk 4

Unknown Unknown: Believe what you want, there are like 12 of them.

Now, Naruto was never into these types of things, but he had to at least know a little bit about this if he wanted to fight God.

He couldn't even comprehend what he was reading, his brain just wouldn't accept what he was learning.

                                                                    Naruto Uzumaki: 12 GODS?!

                                                                    Naruto Uzumaki: I HAVE TO FIGHT 12 GODS?!

Naruto scoffed in his bed. 'pft, it's not like i'll lose anyway...'

Unknown Unknown: ..you were serious?

                                                                   Naruto Uzumaki: Yes.

Unknown Unknown: ..dead serious? 

                                                                    Naruto Uzumaki: Yes.

Unknown did not respond so Naruto assumed he was so filled with joy in being Naruto's new friend that he passed out in a pit of butterflies and rainbows.

"Alright, NOW TO TRAIN!!" 

After Naruto had just found out that he would be fighting twelve Gods instead of just one, he would have to train way more!

way, way more.

Two weeks have gone by and Naruto has been non stop fighting. Fighting any one he could find who was willing to- some who weren't even willing got fought by him as well. Naruto had a hard time avoiding court after that but he made it through after the person "admitted" nothing had actually happened.

he had threatened the person.

Unknown was not very talk-able through these two weeks and was barely answering anything Naruto would message them.

Until Naruto brought them up.

Naruto asked Unknown if he had any luck with the girl. Unknown was not sure what to say at first but answered with a simple,

Unknown Unknown: no.

Although Naruto tried giving advice, he realized he sucked at that and just decided to change the subject every time the topic would come up. In someway shape and form, He started to consider Unknown as a good friend, though they had only become talkative with each other because they needed advice from each other on both sides.

Unknown started updating his situation whenever he tried something new and Naruto would update how his training went, and what he had learned about gods- nothing usually including fighting the gods.

And another couple weeks went by with the same old same old, the whole summer he spent training and really did the same even when school started again. All he did was train, talk to Unknown, go to school, maybe do some work, repeat. 

Unknown never really talked to the girl, he mostly would tell Naruto of his failed attempts to just make the poor girl notice him.

Naruto now started taking evening runs, to help with his training i guess. He also always ran past one of the towns most famous churches every time. He wondered why there was a church for one god, even though there were 12 gods, so he asked Unknown. Unknown replied with, "i said believe what you want to believe". Naruto didn't know what he meant so asked him about this as well. He replied to this question with,