CHAAAAAAYYAH 6

this is short but bare with me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 The next day went by quick for the blonde. Before he knew it, he was doing jumping jacks outside a chapel with a mocking grin when his phone alarm went off. His alarm was set for 6:00pm.

"It's SIX already?!" he mentally groaned as he ran down the street to the house he stayed in.

Naruto wanted to make sure he was very nicely dressed and ready to meet his unknown friend. He took out a ramen hoodie from his closet and combed his hair- though as he ran out the house his hair became messy again.

When he reached his destination, he looked around and noticed nobody but what seemed as some lowly bystanders, it was then when he realized it was only 6:20pm. "What's the deal?" he thought. "Who wouldn't want to be early meeting their online best friend? Tsk... the nerve of this guy."

Buuuuut, the ten minutes went by pretty quickly. Still, there was no sign of the-... the.

He messaged unknown.

                                                                         Naruto Uzumaki: BRO WHERE IN THE ABSOLUTE 'hell' lol ARE YOU!??!?!?!?!?!@!!@!J!V!@

Unknown Unknown: I'm here dude wdym

Naruto sighed at this.

He began looking around, becoming quite tempted to ask Unknown what he looked like.

"Oh." he face-palmed.

Soon enough the couple were describing what they looked like to each other. Black hair, black eyes, black clothes, DAMN! Naruto didn't know he was dealing with an emo.

Naruto described himself as the cheeky guy with whiskers.

As Naruto finally told him that he would raise his hand so they would notice each other, he looked up to see another person raising their hand as he did so.

"Woah.... He really is emo."

Meanwhile Sasuke's eye was twitching at the sight of a blonde dude with a grin reaching from ear to ear, and waving like a maniac.

"bruh HIM?"

Naruto excitedly ran over to Sasuke as the raven haired guy just stood in shock.

"Yo." Naruto said.

"...yo."

"SO WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?" The blonde threw out a hand to the man and waited for him to take it.

"...Uchiha Sasuke, hn." He replied as he slowly shook Naruto's hand.

Naruto and Sasuke began talking. Well, mostly Naruto. Sasuke was contemplating his life decisions that led him here.

"And so, yeah I dropped the ramen and was all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Shut up, dobe." Sasuke finally said, "Aren't you here to help me out?'

Just then Naruto's eyes lit up. "OH YEEEEAAAAH. I FORGOT!"

"I noticed."

"So what do you plan on doing?"

Sasuke's eyes twitch again at Naruto's question. "What do you mean, 'WHAT DO I PLAN ON DOING?!' don't you have an idea?!"

"no. not really." The idiot rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "I guess I should've thought about that first, huh?"

"uUUUUUgh" Sasuke sighed

The two spent the rest of the night talking about their so-called 'plan'. In conclusion, Naruto was going to scare the girl into falling for Sasuke. And with Naruto's girl, Sasuke was going to scare her to Naruto- but he is also going to have a script that basically proves how awesome Naruto was and that he was going to beat the gods. Yes, that was Naruto's idea.

It wasn't long before- actually yes they were in the park for a long time. Four hours to be exact. Anyway, it 'wasn't long' before Sasuke began complaining.

"You think we should head home now? I think the plan is pretty much settled out, and its cold as hell."

Naruto sighed. "y'know, I just really don't want this plan to go downhill. I kinda want to have a perfect-as-possible plan."

"Duh, dobe. I know that, but it's like TEN THIRTY and my ARM has loads of MISQUITA-FUCK BITES ON IT."

Sasuke stood up and started walking away, whether Naruto liked it or not. In this case, he did not.

"HEY, TEME!" Naruto shouted, getting up and trailing behind the Uchiha. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOIN??!"

"Home."

With that, the blonde was left in the dark.... Before he chased down the raven and jumped on his back.

"YEO WHAT THE FUCK DU- AH"

Naruto raised his hand in victory and used his other hand to pin Sasuke's head to the ground, shutting him up.

"We aren't done perfecting the plan, teme!" Sasuke rolled his eyes at this. "You better come over some time, or maybe we meet here again!"

"Yeah yeah WHATEVER, LET ME GO FIRST!"

Naruto got off Sasuke and stuck his thumb up in the air in front of him. "I'll be seeing you tommorrow! Hmmm, same time?"

Sasuke turned around with a warm face. He rolled his eyes and placed his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner. "Sure, I don't care," he said as he walked away, leaving the Uzumaki with a toothy grin plastered on his face.

"You better be here!"

Sasuke made an "OK" sign with his fingers without turning around. "Oh what a day it's been.." he murmured to himself. "tsk..annoying.." 

He thought the Uzumaki looked familiar, but he shrugged the thought away. He had better things to think about..

Sakura...