Smile, Your Beautiful :) [Chapter 9]

Start from the beginning

"So is that all? I asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah.. Basically." He said smiling again at me. Maybe he didn't know.

"So why couldn't you tell me this in school or through text?"

He blushed. He actually blushed! His cheeks turned to this rose pink and he started mumbling. It was the cutest thing ever.

"I just really wanted to see you and... well that's it.. that's my reason."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"That's so cute!" I said laughing.

"Cute? " And he laughed also. "I thought you would be weirded out."

"Well, you were going to see a lot of me tomorrow either ways. Since we both have practice and plus it is in the middle of the night. This is when I catch up on my sleep. Some of us are not vampires." I said shaking my head laughing still.

"Those are all very good reason that I should have just waited." He said getting up from his swing. "How high do you want to get?"

My eyes grew and I shook my head. "I don't do weed."

He started laughing... well balling was a better word. I just watched with a very confused look on my face. How is this funny? Finally he stopped laughing and smiled at me.

"I meant on the swing. How high do you want to get. I don't do weed either. Live above the influence and all." He said still showing me his perfect white teeth

I began to blush. How stupid could I be...?

"i don't know." I said finally.

He walked around the swing and grabbed onto the handles.

"Hold on Spider Monkey." He said laughing. "I cant believe I just quoted Twilight."

I smiled.

"Surprised you know it."

"I have a sister."

"I didn't know that."

"Not many do." He said and I could hear the strain in his voice. I let this conversation hang in the air. None of us talked. He finally broke the silence by asking the question again. "But honestly how high?"

I don't even want to admit it but I was afraid. Afraid of falling just like I did that one day with my family. I decided to go with the honest truth... a little embarrassing but hey everyone has there embarrassing facts about themselves.

"I'm afraid of falling." I whispered in a small voice.

Then I felt lips right up against my ear. It made me shiver and take in a breath.

"Ill Catch you."

With that he drew me back and started pushing. I let him. I watched as my feet about touched the moon and I laughed again. He seemed to make me do that a lot. The wind rushed by from the swinging and the real wind. The swing jerked me back and forth. I was High and he kept pushing. The more he pushed me the faster I went and the closer I got towards that full moon. So perfect and brilliant just like this moment.

I finally climbed back through my window at 2am. 4 hours of sleep, I could get before I had to wake up for school. I threw off my hoodie and climbed into my bed and under my blankets. I flipped over and looked out the window to see the moon and then fell asleep.

I woke up feeling groggily. I got up, showered, dressed, threw on some make up and looked in the mirror. The girl I found there looked the same but how did I feel so different? Was she truly me? I glanced one more time at her and went downstairs. I ate then I hopped into my car to go to school. Once there I got a text message from Morgan.

'In moms office. Come quick!'

It said. I hurried into the school and went straight to Morgans moms office. Once at the brown chocolate colored wooden door that held Principal on it, I didn't know weather to knock or just walk in. Then I heard the sniffling and knew I could just walk in. I opened the door to a crying Morgan. Her eyes were all puffy and her nose was red. I stared wide eyed at the broken perfect barbie doll that was sitting in that ordinary chair. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I wrapped my arms around her and let her sob into my hair. She knew... She knew about Corey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Vote, Comment and Fan.

I have the next part almost ready for you guys. So I know a lot of you read this, Well give me your vote please!? I love to see that my stories can make it and that people like them. But its disappointing when I get 9 votes outta like a lot of reads. Am I not worthy of a vote? :P

lol. So please vote.

And sorry about my lateness on these.