The Vault

Hey guys, it's time for another chapter! We'll be finishing up Bogano this chapter so we'll see how long this chapter becomes. I also have finals this week so it might take me longer than I expecte to finish it as well. Anyway, hope you're liking it so far. Please leave a review or comment and tell me what you think! Also, give the story a follow! Here's the chapter!

Ch. 3: The Vault

(Luna's POV)

"Let's try this again..." Cal said, glancing at me with a look of exhaustion.

"How about you let me go first," I suggested, still worried something would explode on him like last time. He looked slightly embarrassed but let me lead the way. I walked through the now-destroyed opening in the wall and it led back to the first room we entered where BD-1 got damaged. To the right of us was a stone path that spiraled to the roof and to the left of us was a chest.

"A chest?" I thought out loud. A grin instantly plastered itself on Cal's face and he ran to the chest in excitement.

"Nothing like a little treasure to cheer you up! I don't think the Jedi we're trying to find will mind," he said to me. I smiled and walked over to the chest. I wanted to see what's inside it too! BD-1 jumped off Cal's shoulder and hopped inside the chest. Both mine and Cal's eyes widened as he rummaged through the inside of it. After a few seconds, he popped back out with a folded piece of clothing.

"What's that?" I asked as Cal took it and let it unfold in his hands. His face lit up when he saw that it was a poncho.

"A poncho! Okay, this is sweet. I love ponchos!"

He started putting it on and I put my hand on my mouth in laughter.

"A poncho, Cal? Maybe you were telling the truth when you said you didn't know much about fashion."

He slipped the white and blue poncho over his head and viewed himself by looking down. He then looked at me and extended his arms out, as if asking for my critique.

"It is true, but ponchos are really cool! And I look perfect in one, if I do say so myself," he said, pleased with himself at the moment. I dropped my hand from my mouth and tilted my head at him, examining his look up and down. I mean...it did fit him really well. But...I think I won't give him the satisfaction of liking it.

"Well...I can say that out of anyone I've seen wearing a poncho it's looked the least stupid on you."

I turned to go up the path to the roof, leaving him behind.

"Hey! Wait, was that a compliment?" He asked, jogging to catch up with me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Meh, kind of both a compliment and an insult," I said with a smile. He smiled back at me and nudged BD, who had gotten back onto his shoulder.

"Just you wait, BD. I'm gonna get her to wear one and then she won't want to take it off ever."

Yeah, we'll see how that plan goes. Though, who knows, I might look great in one. We walked up to the roof and saw that there were a few huts surrounded by swampy grass. Nearby the huts were these spider-like insects that looked like a mixture between a spider and a crab. Nonetheless, they were disgusting-looking.

"Eww..." I muttered in disgust. Cal ignited his lightsaber and took a step forward.

"Want me to take them out real quick?"

I ignited my lightsaber and shook my head. I didn't want to be left behind or make him do all the work.

"Nah, I just think they're really gross. I'll help you."