Execute Order 66

Hey guys, it's time for another chapter! With the Jedi: Survivor game coming out, this story has gotten a lot more views than usual! That's awesome! I hope new readers like the story. This chapter will mostly be Luna's POV of Order 66. Please review or comment on the story, and let me know what you think! Finally, here's the chapter!

Ch. 19: Execute Order 66

(Luna's POV)

"Yes, master," the young girl said. She stood up from her seat by the window and joined her master in the doorway. I watched as the two girls began walking down the hallway and followed them. Why was I brought back to this day? Could it have been an effect of Kujet's Tomb? A dark magick similar to that of the Nightsister? I wasn't sure, and I didn't even know why I was following them. I knew what was going to happen. Whenever I was brought into these flashbacks, my body almost acted on its own, even despite my displeasure in experiencing such events. And so I followed them down the hall of the Venator-Class Star Destroyer.

The halls were so mechanical with bright white lights adorning every room. The floor was polished and waxed so much that you could see your reflection as you walked. There was a certain smell on the ship that was nostalgic, similar to a new speeder smell. We walked past a couple of clone troopers, and my focus returned to Master Secura and my younger self.

If I remembered correctly, we had been assigned to a campaign on Felucia. We went back to the ship when we could to rest. Sometimes we were forced to set up camp in the dense jungle of the planet, but that was only when we were certain Separatist forces were nearby.

"Did you sleep okay? You seemed perplexed when I found you," Master Secura said. The girl shrugged her shoulders in response, which was the standard answer of any young teenager. Staring at my kid self, I could tell that I hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. My movement was sluggish, and my eyes had bags under them. Knowing me, I was probably up all night reading something.

"I just got back from a meeting with some members of the Jedi Council," The Twi'lek woman said, changing the subject.

"What was it about?" I asked her.

"Master Kenobi just reported that he faced General Grievous on Utapau and defeated him."

My eyes widened at the statement.

"Wait, General Grievous is dead?" I asked my master. She nodded her head, and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Yes, he's gone. Without him and Count Dooku, I doubt the Separatists will survive much longer. It's looking like this war will come to an end soon."

"I hope so. I don't know if I can take this war much longer."

"Stay strong, young Padawan. The war isn't over yet. We have to finish the job we've set out to do. If we do our part, the other Jedi will do theirs," she explained in confidence. I walked behind them with an unchanging frown. We were about to descend down to Felucia.

"What else do we have to do?"

"We'll be intercepting some Separatist spider tanks and taking out their last heavy artillery forces. I know they're just battle droids, but morale is probably super low right now. The advantage is with us.

The two stopped in front of a group of clone troopers, and I stopped as well. There was one clone trooper without his helmet on that began speaking.

"Master Secura. Luna. How are we feeling today?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes at the trooper and recognized him as Bly, one of my master's most trusted troopers. Master Secura wrapped her hand around my arm and shook me a little.