You Are Unique In Your Way

Hey everyone, We are here back with a short story, hope this will help you all.

Sophia sat in her class, it was the day of her results of the exam she wrote a week ago. Everyone got good marks.

[Here we would like to ask the readers what are good marks in your opinion? Getting highest grades or getting marks for what all you understood?]

She received her paper, out of 20 she received 9 marks. Her face lightened up, but her teacher called out her name. She stood up. She was scolded for scoring the least in her class.

She felt embarrassed. As a teenager, being humiliated in front of all her classmates was very sad for her. She couldn't lift her head. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks. Sh wiped them and sat in her seat.

She looked at the paper once again. She was really happy, she prepared for the exam what all she can and wrote what all she can, in fact she was proud of herself she did better than her last exam, but when her teacher scolded her, she lost all her confidence in herself. 

She went to her home with a sad face. Her mom saw that and asked her, but she didnt say anything. She kept her bag and sat on the bed with tears filled in her eyes.

Her mother took some snacks for her and asked her to freshen up. She freshened up and ate her snacks. She went to her singing classes.

There her teacher appreciates for her melodious voice and she leads everyone over there. Sophia has immense interest in music, simultaneously she is trying to improve  in her studies too. She is trying her best to do what all she can.

Sophia's music teacher noticed that and took her in her arms and asked her what happened. Sophia narrated each and every incident which happened with her and kept a sad face and bent her head.

"Dear Sophia, Dont feel bad for what all happened in your school. Everyone is not good in everything. You might be good in singing, the other might be good in painting and so on. Studies are for teaching us what is good and bad. Marks dont decide everything dear. If you have understood the concept and can work on it when the situation comes, you are good. Next time study hard and get what all you can. I know you can do your best. All the best dear", her teacher completed saying.

Sophia understood what her teacher said, she thanked her and went home. Her mother was surprised to see her happy. She called her teacher and thanked her for making her daughter happy.

Sophia said her mom her marks and was happy that she scored better than last test, and also promised that she will try her best in everything,be it studies,singing or anything.

****************************************************

So yes through this update we wanted to convey the message that everyone is unique in their own way. Just because you cant be like someone and get good marks,it doesn't mean you aren't useful for anything. In this developing generation, there are many opportunities for you to reach your goals. Don't give up on life, if one door is closed God will definitely open another for us. Stay positive and stay confident. You will reach all your goals one day. There is no such example where a person was successful without any efforst and failures. But if you stop at your failures, you wont be able to get your success. Work hard and believe in yourself and almighty, everything will be good. 

- TEEN FIX TEEN TALES TEAM