• Solitude •

12-dec-2020

To whoever is reading this diary now.

If you are here to look for any clue I might have stored here about why I am taking this step then you are in the right place.

And If I am not thinking wrong then you might have already gone through all the pages of this diary and already know the reason why, but if you come in a category of those few people who are just looking at the last written page, first, then welcome! In the chaotic world of mishti.

I am under no pressure, no death threats, no blackmail, no anything that you are thinking. I just did what I did because, maybe, I always wanted to get over this bogus and boring life.

I am never a fit in any social friend group, I love writing but I am not a good writer, I love singing but not a good singer as well, I love taking selfies but no pretty face I have. I love doing stuff and I am never good at any stuff.

So why live this worthless shitty life being a burden to everyone right?.

And mom, dad, and my dear little sister, I love you all, and please be happy, I am doing you all a favor by not being here, not being a worthless daughter, and not being a shameful creature for any of you.

Love,
Mishti.

As the detectives read the last words of a kind and beautiful girl who was lying on the bed waiting for the ambulance or death to greet her, a tear fell off from his face, he quickly rubbed it away but he still had that hard-to-swallow the lump in his throat.

Why? Was the only question in his mind for now.

He moved towards the door where her mom was sitting still looking down with eyes red and swollen, holding on to the door frame like if she didn't hold on to it it would crash, and said, " Ma'am, the ambulance will be here in minutes, please don't worry!".

As predicted the ambulance came but it was too late, a young, talented, and innocent life was far away.

A beautiful, kind, and hardworking daughter was gone, a free, talented, and smart girl was gone, a helpful, sweet, and fun friend was gone, a motivating, supportive, and encouraging sister was gone, life was gone, just because she wasn't told that she is good and beautiful and smart and talented.

Was it too much that she was asking, was a compliment too much and too hard to give, but now the time is gone when everyone should have told that fragile hearted little girl that she is worth it.

Why do we do these things, why are we so rude and mean and selfish that we need someone's death to realize how good that person was and how much you could have done for that person who is dead and far away.

This case was closed for the detectives, another innocent soul becoming the victim of a cruel, competitive world.

------------******-------------

Author note:-

You never know who is going through what. Hope this story brings a different perspective to your mind and starts being more kind to each and everyone around you, you never know how your one good gesture, your one compliment could save someone.

Thank you for reading!

Teen Fix.