Friends.

Khatija : Hello

Khatija : Hello

Teenfixer : Hello, how may we help you ?

Khatija : Hi, Actually I need some help.

Teenfixer : Sure dear, tell us.

Khatija : Actually from past few days, I am feeling pretty uncomfortable. My friends who were too close to me aren't like before. They are judging me for every single thing I say. Sometimes I feel left out and sad. I don't understand what to do?

Teenfixer : Well, dear I won't say this is a common problem, because everyone has their own issues. Your friends aren't being good to you is your problem.

Khatija : Yes, they were good to me all the time, but I don't know why they have changed suddenly. They are distancing themselves from me. They are ignoring me wantedly. Can you please help me?

Teenfixer : Well dear, I think you can try fixing your friendship with them.  You can get to know the reasons why they are ignoring you. If you still don't get the reason you can spend sometime alone dear as sometimes we can get reason or solutions from ourselves better than others, and remember that a friend must be who will be there with you when you need them the most and also who can be with you during your good times and bad times.

Khatija : My friends were there with me when I am happy,but I always had to face the difficulties alone. Sometimes they do mistakes and I have to face the consequences. We fight   but then we also mingle back together. Sometimes I feel I just feel I must give up on them.

Teenfixer : Dear, when you really feel that they are not okay for you and they don't care for you, just move away from them. It's better to stay away from toxic people,than regretting it later. This is a suggestion from my side. Sometimes it can be harmful for your mental health. You must make sure that you won't be affected by their judgemental opinions, you must be happy with how you are and what you have. Sometimes due to peer pressure you must not make wrong decisions,that will cost your career and life. I hope I was able to make you feel better, and when you feel like you are left out or lonely,try to do something interesting, music helps if you are a person who loves to listen music. You can also listen to slow music and also paint something or write your feelings out.

Khatija : Thank you, I will reach out to you if I still need any help.

Teenfixer : You are always welcome dear. You can reach out to us whenever you want a suggestion. Thanks for trusting us. Hope you will be able to come over this soon. Don't stress yourself dear. Stay calm and handle things carefully. We hope to see a smile on your face. Have a great day. All the best for your future endeavours.

Khatija : Thank you. It really means a lot.

That's all for today.

Hope it helped any of you. If this helps any one of you. We would be happy.

Thanks for reading.

Remember a true friend never leaves us through our ups and downs and also teaches us what's wrong and right. They also show us good direction. It's better to stay away from toxic people than going through mental stress.

- TEEN FIX TEEN TALES TEAM.