• Teen Love •

Emma is 15 and an average student who discovers she has a liking towards her best friend Ethan who's also 15. And to her surprise, the feeling is mutual. Both of them now get awkward with each other but yearn to have the same bond again.

So they decide to give their hearts a chance and start spending time with each other which includes calls at evenings, walks together, holding hands and sharing their thoughts with each other.

They start dreaming of a future together and decide to share it with their parents who dismiss the idea naming it infatuation cuz its their growing years. Both of them feel heartbroken because of this and decide to just trust their feelings for each other.

Emma: Hey there

Teen fix: Hello how can we help you both?

Ethan: Well we both have been loving each other since two years but our families are not ready to accept that cause they say we are kids.

Teen fix: They are not wrong though. You are in your growing years.

Emma: So is teen thing always an infatuation and not love?

Teen fix: No why would you say that? Love has no age. Even if the elders are not wrong completely but they are wrong to judge whatever you both have. They are no one to judge it. Even adults happen to be stuck in infatuation. Then why can't teenagers be in love.

Ethan: but we fear what if they are right. I mean they have more experience than us.

Teen fix: yes they have. They can give you the best advice but that doesn't mean their advices will be correct in all cases. Time changes and with that many things change too. Love is experienced by people in different ways.

Emma: so what should we do?

Teen fix: thats the problem. We are never satisfied with what is happening in present and relating to past and worrying about future. Isn't that wrong? Past is history, future is a mystery and present in what you are in currently. So you should enjoy it.

If you name it infatuation and then realise its love then you will regret the time you wasted. If you name it love and it comes out as an infatuation then everything will go wrong between you both as you both have spent so much time together and things may not end well.

My advice to you is leave everything to destiny cause you don't know when can everything change, life is unpredictable. Just forget it and enjoy your time together. Your feelings will tell you everything. Alright?

Ethan: Yes

Emma: Thank-You

We can experience these things as teenagers are going through hormonal changes and are growing up physically, mentally and emotionally.

So what you should do is just stay in present and leave everything upon fate.

Teens are still figuring out who they are and what they want. They often don't yet have mature, vulnerable ways to talk about things like rejection, jealousy, or the need for space. Meanwhile, your hormones are going completely nuts, so it will take a while to distinguish between sexual attraction and the qualities that make a person a compatible longterm partner.

I know it's painful to think that the love you're feeling may not last forever (although a small percentage of high school sweethearts do make it). But that's not to say teen love isn't meaningful. You're learning about your desires and your capacity for intimacy. You're learning what it means to care very deeply for someone in a whole new way. This period of openness and discovery is why many people still think about their first loves decades later. I can't tell you what will happen in the future, but I can affirm and validate what's happening to you in the present.

Tale by 112313parnika