• Over Eating Or Skipping Meals •

Heya everyone,

I am here back with something!

Let me tell you all a small incident which I have seen,

"Mam, now a days we either over eat things or skip meals often, it may be because of work or just like that. Will that really effect our health?",one of the student in the class asked.

" Of course dear, let's talk about skipping meals at first place. Skipping meals isn't going to help in weight loss or maintain a perfect figure. In fact, all of us are perfect and beautiful in the own way we are. We need to be healthy and that's what matters. Especially, after the whole world have seen such a pandemic we understand the value of health even more.

Skipping meals means not giving the body what it needs to function and work just like not filling diesel / fuel into your vehicle. Just like how difficult it becomes to move the vehicle the same way our body feels weak and lethargic.

Avoiding food might end up giving you more food cravings, due to which you might end up over eating. Also your digestion could become irregular and result in digestion issues",the teacher said.

"Oh god! Just for skipping few meals, there are so many side effects mam? Do you have any suggestions to keep a proper way to not to skip food?",the student asked.

"Yes, I do. Mostly if you are a student and you skip meals then the below tips are for you

• Set reminder if you totally forget to eat.

• Eat healthy snacks if you are studying for long times as your brain needs energy to co operate with you.

• Make three / four meals a part of your daily routine"

"That's amazing mam, how about over eating then?",the student asked.

" Over eating may result in things too which are quite dangerous for our health and body.

• Increase Body fat

• Bloating or excessive gas

• Makes you sleepy and many more"

"Mam how to control over eating?",the student asked.

"Firstly, when you are eating, don't watch something but concentrate on eating rather.

Secondly, don't ban all your favorite foods instead have a check on how much are you eating.

Thirdly, Dont stress much. In most cases while exams or any presentations students tend to stress and either over eat or skip food which is not good for health at all.

Fourthly, eat healthy meals.

Fifthly, have a balanced diet to avoid anything which will harm your body",the teacher answered.

"Thank you mam! This really helped us a lot",the student replied and the bell rings.

That's all for today guys.

Hope it helps!

Thank you❤

- Teen Fix