LONLINESS

Gowtham : Hello

Teenfixer : Hello, do you want someone to talk?

Gowtham : Actually, I need some help.

Teenfixer : Yes, How may I help you?

Gowtham : Recently,from the past few months I never visited outside, I was in home only. I spent my time surfing internet, playing games and talking to friends. But from past few months, I dont know but I have this feeling like no body is true friend. Everyone is fake. I feel lonely all the time. I dont have someone to share my feeling with. Sometimes I get all sorts of negative thoughts. Could you please help me to get over this? Often I feel like an attention seeker too. I really dont understand why do i feel like that?

Teen fixer : Oh! There is nothing to worry about this dear. First get over this feeling that you are lonely. Loneliness actually means you are not having someone around you and you are sad because of that. There is a difference between being 'ALONE' and being 'LONELY'. First of all let me tell you the difference between lonely and alone so that you will get to know what you are feeling! 

Gowtham : Okay. But what is the need for me to know all these? 

Teenfixer : Well, If you know these things now, May be in future you can also help somebody who is not able to interpret their feeling,whether they are lonely or alone.

Gowtham : Oh Okay.

TeenfixerLoneliness is a lack, a feeling that something is missing, a pain, a depression, a need, an incompleteness, an absence.Whereas alone means you have no one to around you. So the feeling you have presently is loneliness, the reason maybe because you aren't getting to meet your friends or you miss going out. Am I right?

Gowtham : Yes

Teenfixer : Okay,  so i can give you few suggestions for this. Hope this will help.
Firstly, try to distract yourself by doing something which is interesting. Dont take me wrong, but please try to avoid being on screen for long time,instead you can paint,write something,help your parents, they will really feel so happy and content trust me. You can also learn a new language. Learn a game. 

Talk to your parents, try to share with them everything and you will feel all the weight from your heart taken off. They know things better and they are experienced too. Will you go to gym and do as you like or with the help of a trainer? When you do as you wish, it will lead to something else. But when you follow instructions you will go in a good way achieve what you wanted to. Right?

Gowtham : Yes

Teenfixer : Just like that while being with parents and talking to them,will make you go in a good way. I am not saying friends are bad and parents are best. But sometimes it is better to listen to parents words. Friends are a part of our life, parents give us birth and they sacrifice many things for us. At least if we listen to them and do as they wish they will be happy. They will not need anything except for your happiness and they will do anything for your happiness. 

Lastly, remember it is in your hands whether you feel lonely or not. Hope this was helpful. Thank you for approaching us. 

Gowtham : Thank you so much. I will try to follow what you said. Bye.

Teenfixer : Bye, all the best for your future en-devours. Have a great day dear. 

THE END

Hey everyone, 

We are back with an update again. 

This lock down has made an impact on many people mental health. No matter how strong you appear, you must be stable with yourself also. Mental health is important. You can talk to us, if you need a person to share your feelings. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.

Thank you

- TEEN FIX