Chapter 11

AUTHORS NOTES

I WANT TO MAKE THIS DEDICATION TO MY BEST FRIEND CAITLIN_HOWARD84 MAKE SURE YOU KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION PLEASE

Madisons POV

When we got to the place there were people dancing and there was an area that there were people just sitting around and talking."What are we doing first" I ask him. "I think we need a table first" Zayn said. "No were just going to stand and eat our food"I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Lets dance" I say as we get done with our food. "But I cant dance you saw that in our last concert rehaersles" He said. "There is a slow song on do you know how to slow dance" I ask him. "Well sorta..." I cut him off by saying "Come on then"

(Back at the tour bus)

"That was funny you almost fell down" I say as I laugh. "Onley bacause you triped me" He says as he opens the door. We found no one in the bus.

"Louis Niall" Zayn yells. "Harry Liam" I yell. Then four boys jump out of the bunks and spray us with silly string. "My hair" Me and Zayn scream at the same time. We just looked at eachother.

"Why" Me and Zayn say again again at the same time after we get all the silly string off of us. "Stop" again same time. "You stop" "No you stop" We say again. "You both stop" Louis screams. "Mind your own business Louis" Me and Zayn scream again. "Im tired I am going to bed"I say as I throw my hands up in frustration.

"Shes so adorable when shes sleeping" I hear a british voice say. "Shh dont wake her" I hear another british voice say. "Would you just leave me alone so I can sleep" I groan. "No Im carrot man and I command you to get up" I know for sure that was Louis. "Oh did you just command me" by now I was standing up and my sassy side is coming out.

"Oh yes I did" he said. "You do not do that" I say trying to get as close to his face as possible but I am to short. I start chasing him around the bus untill someone grabed me and threw me over their shoulder. "Pu me down now"I scream. "No calm down first" I hear an Irish accent say. "Niall put me down" "No not untill you calm down" He says. "Now you sound like daddy direction instead of Niall. What have you done with Niall" He just chuckles at what I said.

He finally put me down. "Im hungrey" Me and Niall say at the same time. "Lets get the others" I say. "Liam Harry Zayn Louis come on were going out to eat" Niall yells. Four boys come pushing eachother. "Where are we eating at "Louis asks

"Nandos" Niall says. "Okay" we say all together. We get in the van.Louis was driving, Liam was is the passenger seat, I was sitting inbetween Zayn and Harry, and Niall was back in the back all by him self. Poor Niall.

When we got there we sat at one of those circular tables. A waitress came up and was just glaring at me. "What" I snap. "Nothing" "then why do you kepp staring at me"I ask her. My sassy side comeing out again. "Because your sitting with five super cute guys" "so why are you staring at me" " Like I told you Im jealous and your sitting with five super cute guys" she said. I turn to the boys and they were all blushing. Aww they are so cute when they blush.

When we got back to the bus there ws silence. "What is going on with you guys"I say. "She was jealous of you and we can all see why" Harry said flashing a wink in my direction. "Guys remember I am onley eleven" I say. "We know"Harry says with another wink. I promise you that Harrys eye is going to fall out if he keeps winking.

AUTHORS NOTES

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A DEDICATION PRETTY PLEASE ALSO I MIGHT NOT BEABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK UNTILL LIKE SATURDAY AFTERNOON OR SUNDAY SO BYE