Chapter 10

Madisons POV

"I call blue team" I say after Louis helps me into my harness."Okay on your mark get set go" Louis screams and we take off in different directions.

I take off and climb to the very top of the jungle gym. I sat there because I could see the whole thing. Louis was running around probably looking for me.

I shot him from behind and won the game from that one shot. We walked out of there with Louis having his arms crossed over his chest acting like a two year old.

When we got back to the bus it was time for rehearsles to the boys concert. So I went and watched. Trust me they dont know how to dance at all. "Guys what are you doing" I asked them from the oppisite side of the stage as them. "Were trying to dance" Harry called out. "Zayn I thought you would know how to dance" I tell him. "Well I can not dance at all. I just fall instead" Zayn calls back.

"Guys do this" I grabed a microphone and stuck all the boys in a line. "Now do this" I told them to move the microphone back and forth around their sides. "Good now do that as your dance move" "Okay" They all choursed together.

"Come on up Madison"Liam said. "Coming" I called from backstage. When I got back on stage there were screams. I just froze untill Zayn pushed me up the rest of the way on stage.

"So any quistions for Madison before we start the concert" Louis said. "Who are you going to go on a date with" Some one asked. "Well... We made a thing where I would spend a day with each of them alone. I still have to go with Zayn and Liam" I said.

"Now lets get started with this concert" I scream into the microphone. We sang 'You and I' and I was passed off to boy to boy because they started dancing so I had to be the girl in each of the dances.

"Okay bye everyone" We scream. "What was that all about. I was not prepared for that dance"I say. "Well that dance was kind of part of the song" Niall says. "Well you could have told me that you were going to start dancing with me" I said. "Then whats the fun in that" Harry says.

"Wakey wakey we dont have any eggs and bacey" I heard someone wisper in my ear. It sounded alot like Zayn. "What" I say. "Get up its my day today to go out with you" He says. "Whatever let me sleep"

He lifted me up and took me to the kitchen and sat me on the table. "Let me go back to sleep" I say rubbing my eyes. "No its my day to go out with you" Zayn says. "Fine let me go take a shower. Oh and what do I need to where" I ask him. "Um anything really but kind of where something dressy" Zayn says

I take a shower and put on a pair of jeans and a blue silk top with studs on the sleeves and a pair of black flats with little bows on the toe.

"What are we doing today" I ask as I skip beside Zayn. "We are going somplace fancy but not too fancy plus it is fun be there" He says. "How fun my kind of fun or Louis kind of fun" I ask him. "Probably your kind of fun" He says. "Okay" I say as I still skip beside him.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys this chapter is dedicated to loreliaspoon3166 go follow her she is awesomly amaZAYN see what i did there thank you for reading vote and comment